PDA

View Full Version : My hair growth since March end

cuties
May 3rd, 2012, 05:42 PM
Some of you may remember me that I was going to cut my ends off in March end cause they looked bad and then everyone here encouraged me to keep it which I did. I also stopped using baking soda to clarify every week. In fact I haven't used it since that time and stopped doing protein treatments, but last week or so my ends felt really dry and I clarified using clarifying shampoo (I normally use shampoo bars) but no use, so today I did a protein treatment after almost 6-7 weeks with egg, yogurt and added some Blackstrap Molasses. Here are my pics from March end and then today. The first one is from March end and last two are from today. What do you guys think of my hair condition and growth?

http://i44.tinypic.com/1has6e.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/1zytwuv.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2jd11zl.jpg

catamonica
May 3rd, 2012, 06:00 PM
You hair looks soft, healthy & beautiful. How long do you want it to grow?

novemberfoxtrot
May 3rd, 2012, 06:42 PM
holy cow! it looks like a different head of hair! looks lovely!

PurplePenguin
May 3rd, 2012, 06:50 PM
You have beautiful hair and amazing growth!

Micayla47
May 3rd, 2012, 06:58 PM
holy shanoly! whatever you're doing is working.

OrganicJewel
May 3rd, 2012, 07:00 PM
WOW! Your hair looks so beautiful and thick and longer! Congrats!

meishkamooshka
May 3rd, 2012, 07:25 PM
I agree with everyone else's sentiments! Whatever you've been doing has been paying off! :D

rosieposie
May 3rd, 2012, 07:47 PM
Keep doing what you are doing because it is working for you! Your hair looks amazing.

Mrsbaybeegurl
May 3rd, 2012, 07:51 PM
Wow, what a huge change! It looks so much fuller, softer and healthier, plus you got really good growth! If your concernded with your ends, maybe do a micro trim, no more than 1/4 inch, either way your hair looks lovely :)

cuties
May 3rd, 2012, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the lovely comments. I am not doing anything special but mainly benign neglect. I am focusing more on my diet than my hair. Maybe that helped. I just let my hair be and wash it whenever I feel like as opposed to earlier when I was stretching washes and trying new experiments on my hair. My goal for now is BSL. I am not sure if I can handle hair longer than that. But hopefully will get there in 4-6 months or so. I am currently about 2-2.5 inch away from BSL.

nerdymomma
May 3rd, 2012, 08:56 PM
Wow, it looks amazing!

BrightEyes
May 3rd, 2012, 09:48 PM
Your hair is beautiful. You've had some awesome progress:)

Perelka74
May 3rd, 2012, 09:50 PM
Very nice growth for such a short time . Congratulations

cwarren
May 4th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Your hair looks amazing.

HintOfMint
May 4th, 2012, 12:37 AM
It looks so... what's the word?... LUSH. That's it. Your hair looks lush. It's absolutely gorgeous. Keep doing what you're doing, it is obviously working for you.

spookyghost
May 4th, 2012, 07:03 PM
holy shanoly! whatever you're doing is working.

Ditto! The holy shanoly just cracked me up!:lol:

MeowScat
May 4th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Good grief, woman! That's 4 - 5 weeks of growth?! Can I borrow your genes for a few months?

Incredible. Love it.

Go you!

:cheese: