PDA

View Full Version : FS: RavensCroft Moon

Manzanilla
May 2nd, 2012, 11:58 AM
Hello!
Not long ago I bought a green RavensCroft Moon that was on the swap board. It's absolutely lovely but it isn't big enough to hold all my hair well :( The original listing is here http://www.etsy.com/transaction/51214886 It's the green 3 inch one. I ship from Spain. I'm asking for 33 USD plus shipping. Paypal and buyer pays the fees. Please PM me for the exact shipping price :) SOLD
Amy

Konstifik
May 2nd, 2012, 12:04 PM
Ooh, it's lovely! But if it's too short for your APL hair it's definitely too short for my hair. :( Curses.

Narya
May 2nd, 2012, 12:08 PM
Sent you a PM about the sizing, as I'm worrying that it might be too small for me too!

Manzanilla
May 2nd, 2012, 12:14 PM
Ooh, it's lovely! But if it's too short for your APL hair it's definitely too short for my hair. :( Curses.

Sent you a PM about the sizing, as I'm worrying that it might be too small for me too!

I find it to small to work with, but then I'm not very good doing hair styles with forks/moons... and I find it easier with sticks :)

Amazinggrace
May 2nd, 2012, 02:05 PM
It is a beautiful half moon. :)

This is what her store says about size: The 3" size Moonbeam is best for those with shorter, thinner hair or in any number of half-ups

Manzanilla
May 2nd, 2012, 02:11 PM
It is a beautiful half moon. :)

This is what her store says about size: The 3" size Moonbeam is best for those with shorter, thinner hair or in any number of half-ups

Yes, it is. As I bought it on here I didn't really look at her shop, so it is my fault :o

edensapples
May 2nd, 2012, 02:32 PM
Wouldn't that technically be quarter-moon? just sayin..

boudica
May 3rd, 2012, 01:09 AM
Hi There -

Am the original owner of the moon, and I have very fine hair. It was fine for me until I got to just above waist. It's really lovely! My hair's too tangly for half-ups, or I would have kept it.

Sorry to hear it was too small for you... :-(

skaempfer
May 3rd, 2012, 06:45 AM
Curses, too late again!:)

Manzanilla
May 3rd, 2012, 09:28 AM
Hi There -

Am the original owner of the moon, and I have very fine hair. It was fine for me until I got to just above waist. It's really lovely! My hair's too tangly for half-ups, or I would have kept it.

Sorry to hear it was too small for you... :-(

Hi!
Don't worry, it was my fault, I should of looked for more information about it :)