PDA

View Full Version : So I graduate tomorrow...

Heatherzilla
May 2nd, 2012, 03:20 AM
And I have no idea how to wear my hair. Any suggestions?

I want to show off my curls but don't want to leave all my hair down because I tend to play with it a little too much and it gets frizzy and huge. I'm actually not sure what colour robes we have to wear, so I'm playing it safe with what I'm wearing underneath and want to stay fairly neutral with my hair as well so not too much in the way of hair bling.

embee
May 2nd, 2012, 05:16 AM
Are you going to have to wear a hat as well? That would make a difference for your "do". I'd suggest a low pony or even a low bun with the curls/tail hanging free below it. Not half up, just not a completed bun. This way your hair is contained, it's away from your fingers, but the curls are there. If your hair's not long enough for that, then just a low pony with a pretty something securing it. Big dangle earrings would help against a too severe look. :)

Congrats on the graduation!

barely.there
May 2nd, 2012, 06:24 AM
If you wanted to show off curls, try just pinning the sides of your hair back with pretty clips :) it will help get your hair out of your face and you'll play with it less.

Grillz
May 2nd, 2012, 08:28 AM
Congratulations on graduating!!

I second the low ponytail if you're wearing a cap. That way you can show off your curls, but they're much more contained, like embee said.

Heatherzilla
May 2nd, 2012, 07:56 PM
Not sure if we have hats or not. We haven't been told a lot about what is happening so I think I'll play it safe and go with the ponytail idea. =]