PDA

View Full Version : Organix Macadamia Oil... My new savior!

MagicalMystery
April 30th, 2012, 04:10 PM
After not being able to find my Organix Cononut Milk Dry Styling Oil, I stumbled on this one and decided to give it a try...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/MagicalMysteryGirl/IMG342.jpg

Let me tell you... My hair has never been so healthy!! This stuff smells absolutely incredible too. I can't quite pinpoint the fragrance yet, but it's deliciously sweet. I'll post a picture of my hair today after a few days of use. The frizz is gone!!

Anyone try this?

MagicalMystery
April 30th, 2012, 04:18 PM
My hair hasn't been this shiny and defined in years!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/MagicalMysteryGirl/macadamiaoil.jpg

Mrsbaybeegurl
April 30th, 2012, 04:23 PM
I've never tried this but I must say the color of your hair is so amazing! And I can def see the shine! Lovely :)

MagicalMystery
April 30th, 2012, 04:25 PM
I've never tried this but I must say the color of your hair is so amazing! And I can def see the shine! Lovely :)

Thank you! My goal is waist length red hair. I have a long way to go!

Last year at this time, I walked into a hair salon, and the girl looked at me and said my hair was fried. I had bleached it too much to remove henna. It feels so good to have nothing but healthy hair again!!

spookyghost
April 30th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Oh my gosh-I love your hair! Gorgous color, gorgous shine, and gorgous curls! I have fine hair with the tiniest wave to it so I can appreciate those curls;)

I just got my hair colored on Friday and I think my hair dresser put some of that in or maybe something really close to it anyways. I did love the smell. I couldnt put my finger on the scent either but it smelled great.

MagicalMystery
April 30th, 2012, 07:29 PM
I use it on my son's hair too. He insists it smells like strawberries. :D

KahRistAhn
April 30th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Wow, your curls look so smooth, shiny and gorgeous! :D

Maelyssa
April 30th, 2012, 07:59 PM
I recently tried the shampoo in a cone experiment and think you've inspired me to pick up the oil to try that too. I do love the scent so much.

MagicalMystery
April 30th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Highly recommended by me! :) Funny, but the shampoos and conditioners do nothing for my hair... but my hair is very picky. The oils however, work miracles!

I've tried their argan, coconut and now this... and this is my new favorite!

dainaleeo2
April 30th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Pretty!
I don't have that stuff but I have the Awuphi dry oil serum & I adore it! They did really good with this last bunch of products. If only it had been that great for the keratin line haha.

White Lavender
December 31st, 2012, 01:31 PM
Just picked some up today and it is so smooth in your hands and smells great. A real treat for your hair.

Sillage
December 31st, 2012, 01:38 PM
I want to get some of this but I have to finish up my Hask Macadamia Oil and Sedu serum first, LOL. Anway, this gets great reviews at MUA :)

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, C1C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Yellow 11, Red 17.