PDA

View Full Version : Another approach to hair care...

rock007junkie
April 30th, 2012, 02:29 PM
I just read this on Yahoo! Thought some gals here might appreciate it :-)

http://shine.yahoo.com/beauty/5-reasons-stop-washing-hair-160400796.html

shutterpillar
April 30th, 2012, 03:02 PM
I have to say... some of the responses to that article are just ignorant. people are REAL quick to diss it before they've tried it.

I personally can go no longer than every other day without washing. That is just what is better for my scalp and hair - i've tried to go longer, but my head turned into a mess, I lost a bunch of hair, and my scalp was always itchy. BUT I have also heard amazing things from people who do not wash at all. some even haven't for years, and they have amazing hair.

all that to say that what works for some, may not work for all. but at least give it a shot before you go saying bad things about it. good grief.

Amber_Maiden
April 30th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Just a heads up- talc on bangs not such a good idea. Talc is pretty bad for you and shouldn't be in deodorant or makeup. When breathed in it can do horrible things in the body.
Sure, I bet someone can say that it's not THAT bad, but really do think talc is... personally.

shutterpillar
April 30th, 2012, 03:12 PM
I agree, talc is not the best thing in the world. At all, lol. And i do think they should have added some more information about better ways to successfully go WO. But I was referring more to people's response to the idea of not washing so frequently.