PDA

View Full Version : Awesome may day/medieval hair!

sweetestpoison
April 30th, 2012, 11:11 AM
May 1st is drawing near! I was curious about how i should do my hair for may day and thought about hair taping but don't have the patience to do the original way of weaving it in, so i looked up braiding ribbon into the hair and found this amazing video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g5AIZ4YRlE

The result is unlike any hair taping/ribbon braiding i've ever seen!

EmmaDStrange
April 30th, 2012, 11:49 AM
LOVE IT.

Wish I could manage to french braid my own hair, let alone do that for myself, I can only dream :P

Thenolegirl
April 30th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Beautiful! Gotta try this for the beach =D Amazing what a simple ribbon and a couple of bobby pins can do for a regular french braid.

sweetestpoison
April 30th, 2012, 03:08 PM
LOVE IT.

Wish I could manage to french braid my own hair, let alone do that for myself, I can only dream :P

I don't think it has to be french braided, i think it can be done on a regular four strand braid too :)

Beautiful! Gotta try this for the beach =D Amazing what a simple ribbon and a couple of bobby pins can do for a regular french braid.

Isn't it awesome?? I love how creative braids can become :) I especially love this one because with my dark hair most intricate braids won't really show up as anything other than just a normal braid. With this one i can choose a ribbon that really pops and makes the braid look special :cheese:

Carrie Ingalls
April 30th, 2012, 06:14 PM
That looks so sweet!