PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, LHC

redeyedtreefr0g
April 29th, 2012, 08:01 PM
for being here.

For some reason I'm not feeling particularly happy. Not unhappy, but very blah. I clicked over here to check the WO thread to see if anything interesting was being said (yes, they are chatting about cinnamon and such. sounds tasty).

Then I found the braid picture thread. I'm working my way backwards through it and the pretty pictures are very uplifting. They make me wish I still had long hair, but I cut it for a good reason- to grow it out without letting it get so damaged. I think I might need to try learning how to do all the beautiful braids- not just a French braid, but a waterfall and lace braid.

Anyway, thanks for having lot of pretty pictures to look at, and such nice people commenting on them all.

<3

I do have a question though. What is the Order of the Long haired Knights? How can a person become a Knight? I love all the wonderful names I see in signatures.

swearnsue
April 29th, 2012, 08:24 PM
I know what you mean, this site cheers me up to. Another good site is icanhascheezberger site, the one with the cats. It's so funny I have to make sure I use the bathroom and empty my bladder first!

lolot
April 29th, 2012, 08:36 PM
i have read this knight thing too, i think there is a post where you become a character or something

nerdymomma
April 29th, 2012, 08:37 PM
I also enjoy the pick-me-up I get from snooping around and admiring the photos. They make me want do special little things for myself (like learn a new braid or updo) instead of making my hair and appearance an afterthought.

Cinnamoon
April 29th, 2012, 08:42 PM
For the Long Haired Knights, there's a thread you can go to and request a name. I don't remember where it is... You might have to search for it.

I love this site too!

swearnsue
April 29th, 2012, 08:53 PM
for being here.

I do have a question though. What is the Order of the Long haired Knights? How can a person become a Knight? I love all the wonderful names I see in signatures.

You go to the Friendship Board and look for the thread "Order of the Long Haired Knights".

elanrach
April 29th, 2012, 08:55 PM
It's such an encouraging site. I've learned so much.

justgreen
April 29th, 2012, 09:36 PM
If you have a name in mind that you like, you can request that, or have one made up or you. It's totally easy.