PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful, wonderful news today! =)

Long_hair_bear
April 27th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Huzzah huzzah! :happydance:

Alrighty then, so I get my ends looked at every 2 months to check for damage because I'm at my hairdressers anyway to get my eyebrows done. She's been my hairdresser now for 7 years and is the coolest hairdresser on this planet! She's definitely the only one I trust with my hair. Any other hairdresser.... :shake:

Anyway, I'm sure some of you read the "Um, really?!" thread I recently posted about her boss insisting that I'd need a trim since I haven't had one since October. Lo and behold, surprise, surprise, when my wonderful hairdresser looked, my ends still don't need a trim! I felt like going up to her boss and yelling, "I WIN!" :wigtongue: Of course, Im nice and didn't, but I wanted to! I'm SOOOO happy; no trim for me! :happydance: :joy: :bounce:

Another great thing: My first Nightblooming stick came today and my hubby is taking me out for ice cream tonight! :D

Sorry..... just had to share my happiness!

swearnsue
April 27th, 2012, 11:30 AM
What a great day! Healthy ends AND ice cream! My dream day!

Bedhead
April 27th, 2012, 11:32 AM
:flower: You WIN! :guns:

And I'm very happy for you! I'm not sure how anyone can tell you you need a trim over the phone, but....

It's good you have such a great relationship with your hairdresser! that's hard to find. I think the owner could learn from her, finding honesty and trust, along with great skills, can keep a client for life.

SpinDance
April 27th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Please don't apologize for sharing joy! What a great day, so many things to celebrate. Congrats!

AdaClare
April 27th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Yay! That's great! :bounce:

sarelis
April 27th, 2012, 11:37 AM
H aha good for you! Congrats on your healthy ends, enjoy your Nightblooming stick & ice cream - simultaneously if possible :D

Carrie Ingalls
April 27th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Yay! I'm so happy for you! So many things to celebrate! :D

Melolf
April 27th, 2012, 12:58 PM
you go Girl! XD

Amethyste
April 27th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Awesome news!!! Enjoy your icecream :)

Othala
April 27th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Fantastic! Well done for looking after your hair and proving her boss wrong.
:D:D:D

kittengirl
April 27th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Wow, sounds like a great day!

shutterpillar
April 27th, 2012, 01:22 PM
I'm very happy for you! I'm not sure how anyone can tell you you need a trim over the phone, but....

that is what I was thinking! ridiculous. I am so glad you have such a wonderful hairdresser!

Congrats on your awesome day. :D

Long_hair_bear
April 27th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Oh and also my hair dresser said my hair looked wonderfully healthy! Huzzah!

jacqueline101
April 27th, 2012, 07:45 PM
That's great news healthy ends and a treat.

Maelyssa
April 27th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Good for you! What an absolutely awesome day.