PDA

View Full Version : Bleached blonde/platinum/or heavily highlighted

CajunBaby
April 25th, 2012, 01:15 AM
I know there are at least two of you I've seen while reading the forums over the past year, but I can't find you! I'd like to know how you care for yours. Mine is BSL but i baby it the best I know how. I haven't been bleaching it long enough to know how long I'll be able to grow it.

Mine is dark ash blonde, lightened to platinum. I was a platinum haired child. It takes 45 mins (?) to lift. We do roots only of course. I wash 2 times a wk and condition a lot. Idk if I'm using the right kind of condish but that's why I'm asking what others use :)

What's your natural color? How long does it take to lift? How do you care for it? Please share :)

MonicaJean
April 25th, 2012, 01:27 AM
I'm growing out my bleach right now, but the best advice I can give is use the gentlest shampoo you can find (I LOVE Renpure shampoos.), and use whatever conditioner works best for you. I imagine some protein treatment would help some since bleached hair tends to need it more. Also, oil while your hair is damp. Once upon a time I had heavily highlighted hair that was at about midback... not quite waist.