PDA

View Full Version : Giovanni 2chic

Tia2010
April 24th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I recently went to the store to pick up my beloved Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo and conditioner but they were out of stock :( I was all ready to head to another store when I spotted a new product...Giovanni 2chic. It contains Brazilian keratin and Argan oil and has no sulfates ,parabens, dyes ( I'm not sure about cones...I didn't see any but I know they hide under all kinds of names :D) ... So naturally, I bought it :D

It makes my wavy hair feel and look wonderful! The smell is amazing and I love the slip of the conditioner. It says for smooth hair but it doesn't flatten or destroy my waves, in fact it enhances them! It makes them full and soft with no frizz! Plus the shine is amazing! I really like it.

Has anyone else tried it? Here's a list of ingredients if your interested:

Shampoo:
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Beta Carotene, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Paullinia Cupana (Brazilian Cocoa) Keratin Extract [Phyto-Keratin], *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Extract, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 20, Glycol Distearate, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Fragrance
*USDA Certified Organc

Conditioner:
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Beta Carotene, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Paullinia Cupana (Brazilian Cocoa) Keratin Extract [Phyto-Keratin], *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Extract, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Natural Fragrance
*USDA Certified Organic

MagicalMystery
April 24th, 2012, 01:42 PM
I love Giovanni products, particularly the direct leave-in conditioner.

Tia2010
April 24th, 2012, 07:23 PM
I love Giovanni products, particularly the direct leave-in conditioner.

Me too! I stumbled onto Giovanni while looking for something new to try because I was sick of spending literally a hundred+ dollars on salon products each time I would visit. I was so happy when it worked so well for me! My hair loves it!

I still like to mix it up my routine but I always seem to go back to Giovanni :)

Maelyssa
April 24th, 2012, 09:58 PM
I'm going to be on the lookout for these when I go shopping. And I don't believe I see any cones listed in the ingredients. Glad you like it.