PDA

View Full Version : Henna help.... has anyone used any of the Lush Brown henna kits from HennaSooq?

Jessy22284
April 23rd, 2012, 03:23 PM
I've been looking into henna... but I don't want a drastic change in my hair color. Every 3 months or so I usually dye it a darker golden brown beacuse it naturally fades to medium brown. I was looking for a henna option that would get me to a nice dark brown. Has anyone used any of these (http://www.hennasooq.com/color/brown-tones/)? Any recommendations? I was trying to search and read through all the links. I saw a lot from Lush, but found mixed reviews every where, and wasn't a big fan of having to do it monthly.

Amber_Maiden
April 23rd, 2012, 03:31 PM
I've used it. I didn't like how long it took to wash our of my hair- expect to be in the shower a long time trying to get the coffee grinds out. Also, I didn't like the shea butter in it. It is over priced, and is only a gloss. You can make your own with a mixture of henna, indigo, and conditioner- for less than half the price.

serin blackwood
April 23rd, 2012, 03:47 PM
There is confusion here between LUSH henna from the LUSH cosmetics company (like Caca Brun) which is a solid block of ingredients including cocoa butter, and Henna Sooqs Lush Brown for Hair kit, which is simply a kit which includes a packet of henna and a packet of indigo.

They both have LUSH in their name but are not the same. Be careful what reviews you are reading.

I've used the Caca Brun and it left a nice color, but it was hard to wash out. So I have ordered Henna and Indigo from Henna Sooq (cheaper if you get the kit) but haven't tried it yet...

Jessy22284
April 23rd, 2012, 05:21 PM
There is confusion here between LUSH henna from the LUSH cosmetics company (like Caca Brun) which is a solid block of ingredients including cocoa butter, and Henna Sooqs Lush Brown for Hair kit, which is simply a kit which includes a packet of henna and a packet of indigo.

They both have LUSH in their name but are not the same. Be careful what reviews you are reading.

I've used the Caca Brun and it left a nice color, but it was hard to wash out. So I have ordered Henna and Indigo from Henna Sooq (cheaper if you get the kit) but haven't tried it yet...

Yea, it's confusing, I was asking about the Hennasooq ones, NOT the LUSH one. Sorry. Hennasooq labeled them lush brown for hair kit.