PDA

View Full Version : 'Cone free but sulphate users - Found a GREAT shampoo that is very cheap

LocustSpawning
April 23rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
I got 250ml of the new Vo5 'Nourish Me Truly' shampoo on offer for just 99p. Deep pink bottle.This stuff is REALLY good. Although keratin is quite high on the list of ingredients, my hair was not hard in the slightest, just smooth and soft. It made my hair feel better than Matrix Biolage hydrating shampoo, and the Lovea shea butter shampoo I was using beforehand. The ingredients are as follows;

Aqua (Water),Sodium Laureth Sulfate ,Cocamidopropyl Betaine ,Sodium Chloride ,Glycol Distearate ,Hydrolyzed Keratin ,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil ,Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil ,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil ,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil ,Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil ,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract ,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil ,Cocamide MEA ,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride ,Polyquaternium-47 ,PEG-20 Castor Oil ,Phenethyl Benzoate ,Disodium EDTA ,Sodium Laureth Sulfate ,Methylchloroisothiazolinone ,Methylisothiazolinone ,Parfum (Fragrance) ,Benzyl Salicylate ,Hexyl Cinnamal ,Citronellol

As you can see, there's a lot of hair loving oils really high on the list! I am really impressed with this. Hair feels moisturized and clean, not dry at all. I used it in conjunction with my usual conditioner, Garnier sleek & shine.