PDA

View Full Version : Has anything other than Biotin made your hair grow faster?

goldcopperbrown
April 23rd, 2012, 01:16 PM
I can't take biotin because it breaks me out- has anything else (vitamins, products, etc) made your hair grow faster?

Avital88
April 23rd, 2012, 01:20 PM
liquid silica! it works best for me

Carissamarie08
April 23rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
I take phytophanere supplements for hair skin and nails from sephora. It does have biotin in it, but it's a very little amount mixed with other ingredients for hair growth. Other things that are in it is sunflower seed oil, vitamin A,C, and E, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, carrot extract, gelatin, and brewers yeast.

Pecheresse
April 23rd, 2012, 01:26 PM
I'm trying Fennugreek and MACA. It has other good side effects too :)

Also Coconut oil/milk is said to help grow faster.

And of course Monistat/Daktarin/MN. That stuff is incredible obviously.
But to be honest, I think you just have to eat well, drink plenty of water, sleep enough, enjoy life, be positive, laugh, smile, embrace your healthy self. And treat your hair with respect as if it was your best friend.
Sounds corny but it works...
:blossom:

Shermie Girl
April 23rd, 2012, 01:26 PM
Your growth rate is determined by genetics, not by vitamins, food or cutting. If your bod grows your hair at a half inch a month, it grows at a half inch a month. I take vitamins and I also take large doses of Biotin every day to keep my nails stronger and these are good for my bod but they haven't done squat to increase my overall growth rate. :)