PDA

View Full Version : can anyone direct me to the hair typing with pics?

spookyghost
April 22nd, 2012, 08:42 AM
Hi everyone:) I was on a thread that someone posted a link to pictures of the different hair types to help type people type their hair and I cant find it. I castor oiled my hair last night, CO today, and now my hair is air drying and I thought I'd type my hair because I never did that before. And guess what? I think I have some waves!:D I cant believe it! I'm 45 years old and I have always thought I had straight hair. Until I joind LHC, I had never air dryed my hair and I had always blown dry and flat ironed my hair. So since I have become a healthy hair fanatic and stopped doing all those awful things, I have just noticed that my fine hair has some waves. Wow-I wonder if I can embrace this and make it work for me?

Oh and before I go-I also CO for the first time today too:p Im kinda giddy with excitement because I feel like I'm a part of LHC because I did that:lol: I dont know how my hair will like it yet but I did it!

Gumball
April 22nd, 2012, 08:45 AM
Here you go: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=227 :D

Good luck with those newly discovered waves! It's the first step into a whole new dimension of your long hair journey.

spookyghost
April 22nd, 2012, 06:39 PM
Thanks so much. If I'm correct I am 1b/cfi. Not sure I can do anything with that-wave wise. I still cant believe I had 1-2 visable s-waves. Huh. Who knew!:D