PDA

View Full Version : moroccan oil

arantxarivas
April 21st, 2012, 12:57 PM
What do you guys think about adding moroccan oil
To an spray bottle?

spookyghost
April 21st, 2012, 03:56 PM
I think it would be a great idea. Is it 100% oil? I hope that isnt a stupid question:lol: After I researched oils, I ended up buying 100% pure argon oil, 100% pure almond oil, and black jamaican castor oil. I havent put any in a spray bottle yet but I have been thinking of using Pandoras formula for growth which is a spray bottle with rose water, coconut oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil, and rosemary oil. In my opinion any spray bottle containing a great hair oil can only mean great hair-right?:D

jacqueline101
April 21st, 2012, 04:29 PM
I do it diluted with water and other oils my hair loves it.

CocoBean
April 21st, 2012, 04:32 PM
I think it would be a great idea. Is it 100% oil? I hope that isnt a stupid question:lol: After I researched oils, I ended up buying 100% pure argon oil, 100% pure almond oil, and black jamaican castor oil. I havent put any in a spray bottle yet but I have been thinking of using Pandoras formula for growth which is a spray bottle with rose water, coconut oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil, and rosemary oil. In my opinion any spray bottle containing a great hair oil can only mean great hair-right?:D
Question: regarding Pandora's formula, how do you liquefy the coconut oil? Would love to try this, but think that the coconut oil would get lumpy.

afu
April 21st, 2012, 05:07 PM
Question: regarding Pandora's formula, how do you liquefy the coconut oil? Would love to try this, but think that the coconut oil would get lumpy.

just warm it slightly, i stand my coconut oil in some warm water for a few minutes before i use it :)

arantxarivas
April 21st, 2012, 05:17 PM
I totallyyy want to try pandora's formulaaa!
Thank u girls for the help!!!!
I hope that moroccan oil on my spray bottle work!

hototogisu
April 22nd, 2012, 04:40 AM
Do you mean the product Moroccan Oil, or pure argan oil?

Moroccan Oil is a coney serum with a dusting of oil, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it's by no means 100% oil. If you read the ingredient list you'll see the second and third ingredients are dimethicone and cyclomethicone. This means it's probably a really good anti-frizz styling product for hair/scalp that tolerates silicones, but probably not the best as a conditioning treatment.

Not sure how whether it would work in a spray bottle. Let us know how it works out!

Scarlett brooke
April 22nd, 2012, 04:52 AM
I thought oil and water repelled each other and oil would sit in top?

auburntressed
April 22nd, 2012, 05:01 AM
I thought oil and water repelled each other and oil would sit in top?
Usually the people who mix oil and water into a spray bottle have to shake the bottle vigorously before each use.