PDA

View Full Version : WOW look at her hair!!

JessTheMess
July 26th, 2008, 11:35 AM
hair (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://news.jongo.com/articles/07/0412/12259/hair.jpg&imgrefurl=http://news.jongo.com/articles/07/0412/12259/MTIyNTkCiR4LeHh.html&h=771&w=330&sz=75&hl=en&start=46&um=1&tbnid=eAYPibRqWISaYM:&tbnh=142&tbnw=61&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlong%2Bhair%26start%3D40%26ndsp%3D20% 26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3DGGGL,GGGL:2006-40,GGGL:en%26sa%3DN)

I thought that all of you might get a kick out of the above article

Periwinkle
July 26th, 2008, 11:40 AM
:poot: Wow. That is some stunning hair!

liseling
July 26th, 2008, 11:42 AM
that is really amazing!

dorothea-brooke
July 26th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Yeeps! She doesn't even seem to have any taper till past her ... feet! :lol:

Holy cow, thanks for that link!

dorothea

JessTheMess
July 26th, 2008, 11:46 AM
your welcome... :) I don't think that I would have the patience for all of that hair :)

forgetmenotak
July 26th, 2008, 12:06 PM
I came across that picture a few days looking for something else. It is gorgeous long hair, and very well kept. Though when I found it a lot of people were commenting on it in NOT a very nice way. Cousin Itt, gross, etc (even a ****** guy) and the remarks were a turn off. I hate judgmental people.

Golden21
July 26th, 2008, 12:09 PM
oh my! It makes me want to get her a taller stool. It bothers me that it is just hanging on the cement like that!

lawyermom
July 26th, 2008, 12:23 PM
that is simply incredible.

ilovelonghair
July 26th, 2008, 12:37 PM
It is nice, but so not practical! Some weeks ago my friends had a dress up party and I went as Rapunzel, I made my hair longer then floorlenght by adding braids and it was so difficult to handle, I had it wrapped around my arm all the time, but tripped over it a few times too... You can't put that much hair up in a bun.

Patrycja
July 26th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Oh my! That is absolutely stunning.Thanks so much for the link to that article.:flowers:

Gladtobemom
July 26th, 2008, 12:38 PM
I wonder how long her braid is?

Robbi Dehlinger
July 26th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Hi

It is lovely, but their is another Chinese lady whose hair is about 13 feet long or something like that? It gets a bit thin toward the ends, but it IS 13 feet long:)

Nevermore
July 26th, 2008, 01:23 PM
It is nice, but so not practical! Some weeks ago my friends had a dress up party and I went as Rapunzel, I made my hair longer then floorlenght by adding braids and it was so difficult to handle, I had it wrapped around my arm all the time, but tripped over it a few times too... You can't put that much hair up in a bun.

I image a really, really big bees butt bun would work, or a doubled braid, sewn with ribbon (the dreamweaver braiding site shows that), her hair would only be hip-ish if she did that. It's probably not practical down or in standard braid all the time, but it could be put up and out of the way.

edit: Was going to move the below post up here, but I can't delete it there. May as well leave it as it is.

Nevermore
July 26th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Robbi, do you mean the one who has a yahoo group? I think I know who you mean, but I'm reluctant to link her group/mention her name because of the creeps that seem to crawl out of the woodwork when she's mentioned.

spidermom
July 26th, 2008, 01:47 PM
That's pretty amazing to see, but for me (speaking strictly for myself here and not about anybody else), that's too much of a good thing.

Darkhorse1
July 26th, 2008, 01:49 PM
I believe she made Guiness Book of World Records. I wouldn't want hair that long. Look at how much work it would be to wash. But, it's obviously well cared for---and she seems happy with it! :)

Robbi Dehlinger
July 26th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Robbi, do you mean the one who has a yahoo group? I think I know who you mean, but I'm reluctant to link her group/mention her name because of the creeps that seem to crawl out of the woodwork when she's mentioned.

Hi!

That is the one, and I know what you mean about the creeps!

I do not think she moderates the group, though she is aware it exists?

I used to belong ther, but I got tired of the ******ists!

Poetic
July 26th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Such beautiful hair. Though I think I would be more than satisfied if I could simply get my hair to grow to my ankles.:rolleyes:

mellie
July 26th, 2008, 05:05 PM
OMG!!! It looks very healthy and beautiful too!

Sidani
July 26th, 2008, 05:28 PM
I always wondered what those really big buckets were for. :gabigrin: That's too much hair for me to handle. I sometimes have trouble with what I've already got!

missmanytoes
July 26th, 2008, 09:34 PM
ilovelonghair, how did you add your braids? I'm thinking I want some really long hair for Halloween.

daydreamer
July 26th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Whoa @_@ Now that is some long hair!!! It looks very well taken care of, too. I wonder if she is at terminal yet?

Mitzy
July 26th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Some of the people on here have hair to the floor or beyond and they seem to handle it. I think Lady Godiva, maybe HarpGal, both have hair nearly that long. Trolley Pup's hair is getting close to that long, I think. Mmmmph, I don't think it is undoable at all. She obviously keeps it in a braid most of the time, you can see the braid waves. That is why god gave you a head, to wrap your hair around, lol.

Tressie
July 26th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Thanks Jess!

Wow-weee, that's some loooong hair! It doesn't appear that they have indoor plumbing? Goodness, but it looks healthy! I wonder if she takes vitamins (o:

trolleypup
July 26th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Some of the people on here have hair to the floor or beyond and they seem to handle it. ... Trolley Pup's hair is getting close to that long, I think. Mmmmph, I don't think it is undoable at all. ...
Thank you. But....

I wish!

I'm terminal at mid thigh.

Nevermore
July 27th, 2008, 12:31 AM
Hi!

That is the one, and I know what you mean about the creeps!

I do not think she moderates the group, though she is aware it exists?

I used to belong ther, but I got tired of the ******ists!

I'm pretty sure she doesn't moderate it, though I'm also pretty sure she knows about it and all the others that involve pictures of her. I belong there, but only to look, I never read the comments and I don't leave any either.

Saranne772
July 27th, 2008, 02:36 AM
Ahh lovely hair! I can only dream at the moment!

Robbi Dehlinger
July 27th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Ahh lovely hair! I can only dream at the moment!

i think you already have fairy tale hair g/f? But increased length would make it even better if you want it??? (I do!)

feralnature
July 27th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Wonderful pic of some wonderful hair, thanks:)

dor3girl
July 27th, 2008, 07:05 PM
I thought it was pretty cool! I am not a huge fan of braid waves--but I suppose at her length, not much she can do to keep in under control?

harpgal
July 27th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Some of the people on here have hair to the floor or beyond and they seem to handle it. I think Lady Godiva, maybe HarpGal, both have hair nearly that long.
Thank you Mitzy, for thinking that my hair is that long but I am only at mid-thigh (50 inches). I doubt that my very fine tresses will be capable of such an abundant length. Not having much of a taper until past floor length is remarkable....and very rare. :)

DeepRiver
July 27th, 2008, 09:53 PM
That is some beautiful hair!

willowcandra
July 28th, 2008, 06:49 AM
wow very nice hair. She must have to stand on a step in the shower or something. Lovely.

Robbi Dehlinger
July 28th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Thank you Mitzy, for thinking that my hair is that long but I am only at mid-thigh (50 inches). I doubt that my very fine tresses will be capable of such an abundant length. Not having much of a taper until past floor length is remarkable....and very rare. :)

ONLY at mid thigh? LOL

don' worry, lady Govida has fine textured hair and she made it to ankle length??

Huggsz:D

ladystar
July 28th, 2008, 10:41 AM
WOW Beautiful Hair!!!