PDA

View Full Version : Needed to Share ...

mtstorm
April 15th, 2012, 09:48 PM
So, I was out today with my Aunt and my hair fell out of my bun. My Aunt went nuts going, "Omg omg your hair is so long. Your my niece and I didn't even know your hair is that long." Then she felt up my bun continuing, "It doesn't look that long up like that. Since you are lucky enough to grow long hair you should grow it to your ankles!" :ohmy: And she was/is serious. lol

PurplePenguin
April 15th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Haha sorry but I was picturing your Aunt freaking out in my mind and its such a funny picture. How long is your hair (in body markers like APL or Waist) and what is your goal?

Seeshami
April 15th, 2012, 09:53 PM
At least she noticed. My aunts probably don't even know what color my hair is, they might even be oblivious to the fact I have hair. :laugh:

Tisiloves
April 15th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Aww, that's so cute.

leslissocool
April 15th, 2012, 10:31 PM
I wish my aunt was like that! Most my family is like "you need a cut!" and I shriek and yell "never!"...

skaempfer
April 15th, 2012, 10:37 PM
That's cute!
It's a little sad about the "lucky enough" bit, though. Shows how pervasive that myth is that the ability to grow hair is the exception, rather than the rule. :rolleyes:

mtstorm
April 15th, 2012, 10:45 PM
How long is your hair (in body markers like APL or Waist) and what is your goal?

My hair is currently TBL and for now that is my goal length. :)