PDA

View Full Version : Are these horns? Never seen them before!

Amethyste
April 15th, 2012, 08:03 PM
See these little whispies on each side of my eyes? Are they new hairs coming in, or am I slowly balding, what are these? :( I have had my hair short since I am 12 and now at 42, "these" are new to me and i am not exactly sure what they are lol...

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=9882&pictureid=130967

swearnsue
April 15th, 2012, 08:18 PM
It looks like new hairs growing in!

Amethyste
April 15th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Oh yay!!! I only noticed them today cause I braided my bangs to pin it (was insanetyhot today for April!) and here they were. I was looking at them wondering what they were... So I feel better now!!! Thank you. :D

Vallena
April 15th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I would guess new growth too!

skaempfer
April 15th, 2012, 10:55 PM
Did you have a huge shed in the last six months? They look like new growth :cheese:

sfgirl
April 16th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Eh, I have hair that are around that terminal around my face. Rather annoying, but I think they look cute on you!

Aeltt
April 16th, 2012, 03:22 AM
Definitely cute, whatever it is ^^

Amethyste
April 16th, 2012, 04:07 AM
THank you allfor replying... i'll have to see if the grow some... i think they were shorter before but since i am letting the hair grow, i am noticing the new hairs more now since it is longer? But thank you for reassuring!!

swearnsue
April 16th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Maybe it's a mane growing from using M-T-G!

heidi w.
April 16th, 2012, 11:44 AM
I don't see what you're referring to at all. All I see is a clipped bit of hair hanging down in front on the right side of the picture that I'm looking at. I'm sure you know that's your own hair that you clipped back on the forehead.

Baldness doesn't show with new hair whispies poking out. Baldness shows with no hair wherever on your head, or a thinning section of hair.

heidi w.

Amethyste
April 16th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Maybe it's a mane growing from using M-T-G!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey... I never really noticed them until now... and in a 9 days i've done the MTG and the monistat/castol oil. Maybe you ar right? I actually don't m,ind them, they are a little curly and somewhat looks cute I think :)

Maybe I will not gain inches of growth, but maybe i'll be getting new hairs that were too afraid to come out with these treatments. Soon, i'll be trying oil of oregano. It's a powerful anti-fungal, maybe it will be a good thing :)

Amethyste
April 16th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Heidi, these hairs are really wavy, completely different texture than the other hair and kind of form a triangle right above my temples. They are fine and sparse, so I was wondering if they were new growth or if it was receeding... My bangs are longer than these hairs actually.