PDA

View Full Version : classify my hair with me

marobader
April 15th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Many here told me that I classify my hair wrong here is a photo for my hair air dried I use wide teeth comb on it when it was wet and I only use my fingers when dry I stop using shampoo only condition & I do coconut hair treatment every week http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/386/20120415190630.jpg plz help & advise :)

pepperminttea
April 15th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Your curl diameter looks quite small and tight, I'd go 3b/3c, but the curlies will be better at typing you. :)

MissCoco
April 15th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Well, the picture is a bit huge and quite fuzzy, but I would say your hair is about 3b/3c or 3c at the most. I'm not an expert, but the curls look pretty tight, but not so tight that they're in the "4" range. Hope this helps! :flower:

xoxophelia
April 15th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Really hard to tell but it looks 3c to me.

Kelikea
April 15th, 2012, 06:22 PM
I'd say 3c? I'm not sure, but it may be borderline 4a. It is very curly, but the picture is also very large and blurry.

torrilin
April 15th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Can't type it.

1. Curl pattern is disrupted by combing and/or insufficient moisture.

2. Blurry picture

3. Not good enough at the fine nuances of 4a, 4b and 3c.

Despite all that, I don't think any type less than 3c is appropriate. That ain't wavy. And no way no how is that 3a... I wake up next to 3a every day, and his curls are marker sized, not pencil sized. The fact that you're getting up to pencil sized after finger combing strongly suggests a tighter natural curl than 3c. Combing usually relaxes curl and wave patterns so they're less tight than normal... so if pencil sized is bigger than normal for you, you're a really tight curl.

longhairedleah
April 16th, 2012, 08:59 AM
I agree that it's really difficult to tell because of the quality of the picture, and the combing etc also...
But at the very least 3c/4a (or more)!
2c people don't really seem to have any form to their curls, they're waves, so you're for sure not there....

mzBANGBANG
April 16th, 2012, 09:07 AM
While I agree with the other posters for reasons I cannot help type, I really hope you get a picture with better clarity because you appear to have some fantastic, beautiful hair!

Kiwiwi
April 16th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I suggest trying this again.
Wash your hair and leave some conditioner in your hair.
Fingercomb while soaking wet.
Scrunch exces water out with a t-shirt (do not rub!).
Let air dry, do not touch.
Make good pic and come back here ^_^

But indeed, I'd say 3c or 4a from the looks of it now.