PDA

View Full Version : Rockin' Manly Hair

Grillz
April 15th, 2012, 08:25 AM
UM... HAIR! lol.. I thought some of you ladies and gents would like this. The guitarist has a solo at about 2:55 that really shows off his hair in particular (and his ridonkulously dexterous fingers), and then everyone else comes up front so you can see theirs too.

DragonForce - Cry Thunder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU4GXgaCFTI)

I can't help but wonder what all of those heads look like with hair sticks.. lol!

Shorty89
April 15th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Bwahaha, you could put those drum sticks into their hair for hairsticks

whitedove
April 15th, 2012, 08:37 AM
That was so funny. I was laughing so hard at the shaved head guy. It came across to me that he was swapping instruments in order to get seen through all the long hair. :D

darkrose
April 15th, 2012, 08:38 AM
WOW ! Thanks for posting :)

EdG
April 15th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the link!

I actually enjoyed the song, which is surprising since a lot of metal music sounds like noise to me. This song has melody. :rockerdud
Ed

Sadie
April 15th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Hehehe watching this vid brings me back to the 90s.
Good times! :rockerdud

heidi w.
April 15th, 2012, 09:15 AM
There are a few guys here on LHC that way outperform this dude's hair. Sorry, not impressive to me. Besides he's making a tangled, sweaty mess. But I guess it produces sales.

heidi w.

spidermom
April 15th, 2012, 09:21 AM
I enjoyed that.

EdG
April 15th, 2012, 09:24 AM
There are a few guys here on LHC that way outperform this dude's hair. Sorry, not impressive to me. Besides he's making a tangled, sweaty mess. But I guess it produces sales.

heidi w.The video is an inadvertent example of how not to treat hair.

It should have a warning: "Professional rockers. Do not try this at home". :lol:
Ed

heidi w.
April 15th, 2012, 09:29 AM
The video is an inadvertent example of how not to treat hair.

It should have a warning: "Professional rockers. Do not try this at home". :lol:
Ed

Bwahahahahahhahahaha.. not to mention the potential brain damage from whipping the head/neck around. I always imagine problems from vibration. But I have an active imagination.

heidi w.

spidermom
April 15th, 2012, 09:31 AM
But it's fun to whip your head around and make your hair fly all over the place. Well, maybe not for you ........... Heidi, Ed. Your hair might get hung up in the ceiling light fixture.

Melanie Marie
April 15th, 2012, 09:35 AM
What energy they have! Great video and song, though I couldn't help being a little worried for their hair with all the tossing around. :p

EdG
April 15th, 2012, 09:37 AM
But it's fun to whip your head around and make your hair fly all over the place. Well, maybe not for you ........... Heidi. Your hair might get hung up in the ceiling light fixture.What a problem to have. ;)
Ed

Neoma
April 15th, 2012, 12:42 PM
OMG, that was some beautiful manly hair. And I quite liked the song, as well. Thank you, OP. Now I have a new band to add to my favs. :flower:

Sillage
April 15th, 2012, 05:19 PM
I had to enjoy that video on mute but it's always good to see men with long hair :rolling:

catamonica
April 15th, 2012, 05:47 PM
This band sounds great. The singer has a great voice.

PurplePenguin
April 15th, 2012, 05:51 PM
I love their hair but am a little depressed at the treatment they give it. I'm so glad DH doesn't whip his hair around like that, I would probably have to beat him up...even though it wouldn't damage HIS hair any, I swear he has hair of steel.

swearnsue
April 15th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Their hair must be terribly tangled, I should go gently comb and braid it for them! I could be the hair braid groupie.

Neoma
April 15th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Their hair must be terribly tangled, I should go gently comb and braid it for them! I could be the hair braid groupie.swearnsue, you made me snort. I'm still smiling. See? :D

swearnsue
April 15th, 2012, 08:23 PM
LOL! Have Comb, Will Travel.

Grillz
April 15th, 2012, 08:59 PM
LOL.. I totally meant to just show this as a fun thing, not because their hair is perfect. The whole time I kept thinking about what an awful knotty mess it must be after the show, but it was still fun (for me) to watch!

vanamo
April 16th, 2012, 10:19 AM
I saw Dragonforce once many years ago and that hair was the first thing I noticed. Back then I didn't know anything about TLHC and a good hair care. (I also hadn't heard of Dragonforce before, went there for company)

Nowadays I've decided to braid my hair whenever I go and see a gig!

AngryVikingGirl
April 17th, 2012, 06:47 PM
LOOOOOL!
I might be showing my true self now! To tell the truth, I totally feel with these guys. DragonForce, I mean. My main inspiration is this kind of FLOWING, EPIC hair, especially on men! LOL I guess, I'm standing out! LOL
Their music is epic, I like them. But to braid or secure those WILD heads of hair with sticks...nooo......
Sorry, guys. This is what long hair means to me. I do wear mine down a lot. I love it flowing in the wind! It's actually easy to comb/brush, maybe because it's moisturised/greasy type. And I take the risk. I couldn't wear it up all the time! Braids and buns are beautiful, but down...it's a free feeling! :rockerdud:

AngryVikingGirl
April 17th, 2012, 06:47 PM

heidi w.

You're definitely NOT a metalhead.