PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, 25 post

Kwantslonghair
April 14th, 2012, 07:16 AM
:happydance: now just can't wait to post hair pics so I can get all your opinions on my hair condition

Scarlett brooke
April 14th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Well done! Iv not got enough yet! I'll be posting picks when I have tho!

Kwantslonghair
April 14th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Do what I did and go to the polls forum, there are all kinds of things to post your 2 cents on

tiarefleur
April 14th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Good idea! I'm about to go do that right now! :)

christiner
April 14th, 2012, 10:30 PM
yay! i remember feeling like it was taking forever!

augustashes
April 14th, 2012, 11:39 PM
i think that is where i will head as well! thanks for the tip

Majala
April 15th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Congrats on 25 posts and changed status!
I answered some poles as well, but still waiting to get there. The funny thing is I really wanted to register here because there were specific threads I really wanted to post in. And now I can post, but just can't find them.

Sadie
April 15th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Yeah I am joining you! Here is my 25th post, Hurray! :cheese:

ByGrace90
April 15th, 2012, 12:48 PM
This is my second post lol It's a work in progress

MissHair
April 15th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Congrats guys :D Happy continuing posting. :D

Kwantslonghair
April 15th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Got photos on photobucket but alas. I can not figure out how to get them here. Get invalid URL message every time

Taenarian
April 15th, 2012, 03:08 PM
This post should ding me to the magic twenty five!

PurplePenguin
April 15th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Congrats guys! I know it feels like it can take forever at first.

Dragon Faery
April 15th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Congrats and welcome to all the new posters! It's good to have you with us. :)

DuckyDot
April 15th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Hello there to the newer posters! It's great to have new members on here constantly, you get to hear so many different opinions and different stories! Keep up the posting! :D

Happy Growing! :)

Kwantslonghair
April 15th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Thank you very much

Maiken
April 15th, 2012, 04:15 PM
I'm just posting to get to 25:)
Happy posting

spidermom
April 15th, 2012, 04:36 PM
If you get a photobucket account and upload the pictures there, you can copy the image and add it to your post at any time. I've seen first-time posters with a picture.

annamoonfairy
April 15th, 2012, 04:45 PM
I use http://imageshack.us to host my pictures.

spidermom
April 15th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Got photos on photobucket but alas. I can not figure out how to get them here. Get invalid URL message every time

There are 4 lines of code under each picture. The one you want is the last line. Click on it, and it should say "copied". Then go to the place you want the picture and hit Ctrl-V to paste the picture to your post.

Memza
April 15th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Another post to help get to 25, despite having been a member for a year. It is so frustrating not being able to see people’s gallery images.

RedRendezvous
April 16th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Another post to help get to 25, despite having been a member for a year. It is so frustrating not being able to see people’s gallery images.

I know! I can't wait to see people's pictures! I'm so close... I think I'll head over to the polls as well! :D

Red89
April 16th, 2012, 07:35 AM
I am slow going because I find myself reading EVERYTHING on the site but never posting. Then I get frustrated with myself when I can't see pictures!! I guess it's my own fault. I really should try harder to voice my opinion and such.

Madora
April 16th, 2012, 07:42 AM

For Memza and other newbies:

Not all posts do raise your post count, this depends on the area of the forum where you are posting.
Being promoted to the next level even after reaching 25+ is not happening instantly, it requires quality posts, moderator approval, time and that the software works as it should.
To ask general account permission questions and to view the full list of user permissions, please click the link (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68519) to go to the discussion thread in the Site Happenings.

If you already made 25+ posts and waited some days and your account still did not get promoted to the next permission level, please Contact Us (tlhcstaff@gmail.com) at the staff email to ask for help.

I hope this helps explain why it takes time to accumulate the necessary posts to enable you to see albums.