PDA

View Full Version : Best dream in ages!

linnepinne
April 10th, 2012, 10:57 AM
I had a long hair dream last night. I was at some kind of sports event (that was totally wierd since I'm not a sports fan), a basketball match I think. I was hanging out with some friends during a break in the match when I suddenly realised my hair had grown super quick in the last few weeks and was now down to waist! (I am somewhere between APL and BSL now in real life, and my progress is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow.) My hair in the dream had somehow magically turned blonder and to my great joy wavy aswell! I remember that I was so pleasently surprised that I blushed :p

Any of you ever had a dream like this? I was both disappointed and happy when I woke up and realised it was only a dream. But oh, such a lovely dream! :crush:

Of the Fae
April 10th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Yes I also had one of those! I dreamt that I had long purplish hair down to my thighs :p
All of a sudden, and wavy!
Irl I am also between APL and BSL

holothuroidea
April 10th, 2012, 11:35 AM
This might be a little OT but I watched Celebrity Apprentice last night and then had a phone call from my MIL wherein she informed me that one of our cousins broke his leg.

So last night I had a dream that Lou Ferrigno broke my legs. o_o It was one of those very real dreams. My DH had a really difficult time getting me out of bed this morning because I was completely convinced that I couldn't walk!!

stew
April 10th, 2012, 11:39 AM
I always have waist length hair in dreams. I've never had a dream ABOUT my hair -- except for nightmares where I pull it all out or cut it all off by accident -- but I'm always aware of how it feels cascading around my shoulders and down my back.

That's how I know my hair is supposed to be long.. my subconscious brain wants it!

jacqueline101
April 10th, 2012, 12:18 PM
I had a dream that my hair was tail bone length blonde with dip dyed ends.