PDA

View Full Version : Buns that work with BSL length hair?

christiner
April 9th, 2012, 10:21 PM
those of you with BSL length hair please chime in, I'm trying to find buns that will work. Many of the buns on the hairstyle forum seem to need a few inches more than what i've got.

Laylah
April 9th, 2012, 11:12 PM
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0k3dD4qX34) was the first bun that I learned... I'm not sure what it's called, but it worked for me at BSL. However instead of just leaving the ends hanging like she did, I wrap them around the bun.

caadam
April 9th, 2012, 11:24 PM
That's a neat bun. I would recommend one to you, but alas... I can barely style my own hair in a bun. lol

HOWEVER, I don't know why I haven't said this sooner, but that's a mighty fine mustache you got there, christiner. *wink nudge* 8)

cwarren
April 9th, 2012, 11:33 PM
My go to is the cinnabun. Its quick, easy and suitable for everyday use. Or you could try a sock bun.

Freckled.Thing
April 9th, 2012, 11:38 PM
I started off at LHC with BSL hair, so I hope I can be of help. I would recommend the cinnabun, nautilus bun (starting with two fingers), gibralter bun, split bun, and lazy wrap bun. This should be a good variety to start off with. You might just be able to manage the figure 8/infinity bun but I think I was closer to waist by the time I got that down. Happy bunning. :)

Carissamarie08
April 10th, 2012, 02:48 AM
I need to know this too because I need more bun styles! I am in the military so I always have to wear my hair in a bun but I'm sick of the same one.

Ligeia_13
April 10th, 2012, 12:38 PM
I mostly do the pencil wrap bun, but instead of wrapping around all of my fingers, I just wrap around two fingers. Cause my hair is either too thick or too short for the regular version. It just about makes it like that :)