PDA

View Full Version : Washing With A Shampoo/Conditioner Mix

Maelyssa
April 8th, 2012, 07:49 PM
I was wondering how many others mix shampoo with conditioner for scalp washing. I just recently tried it myself and the results are so remarkably great that I'm going to keep it my regular routine. It seemed to clean my scalp really well but moisturize it enough to clear up a case of dry scalp I had recently developed.

sarahramen
April 8th, 2012, 08:18 PM
That makes sense! I have heard of those super gentle shampoos that are __ part conditioner and __ part shampoo. This would probably cheaper! May I ask what ratio of conditioner to shampoo you use?

sfgirl
April 8th, 2012, 11:51 PM
I used to use hello hydration 2 in 1 conditioner and shampoo, than follow with another conditioner. I'd like to say my extremely fine hair was not weighed down at ALL, yet I had no frizz, ad my hair was soft and silky. (plus hello hydration smells amazing!!! My favorite scent for a hair products)

W2
April 9th, 2012, 01:50 AM
I do that, when I wash with my purple shampoo. Feels nice - but I don't use shampoo more than every other week or so.

Maelyssa
April 9th, 2012, 05:05 PM
That makes sense! I have heard of those super gentle shampoos that are __ part conditioner and __ part shampoo. This would probably cheaper! May I ask what ratio of conditioner to shampoo you use?

I'm using a half and half mix. It's definitely working for me so far.

I used to use hello hydration 2 in 1 conditioner and shampoo, than follow with another conditioner. I'd like to say my extremely fine hair was not weighed down at ALL, yet I had no frizz, ad my hair was soft and silky. (plus hello hydration smells amazing!!! My favorite scent for a hair products)

When I used cones Hello Hydration and Long Term Relationship were my favs.

I do that, when I wash with my purple shampoo. Feels nice - but I don't use shampoo more than every other week or so.

Glad to hear it works for you too. :D