PDA

View Full Version : I think I have figured out my static issue!

templeofvenus
April 6th, 2012, 01:05 AM
now I don't know if any of you have ever had this happen but if i use a conditioner with cones I have realised that will be a day I get mad static in my hair, when I switch to cone free my hair behaves HOW ODD!!!!!! so now I am cone free and the static is gone! I did a trial on wednesday with cone conditioner and sure enough the static was back big time, next day no cone and its gone :confused:

whitedove
April 6th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Hmm mines opposite I have gone cone free and now I get static. I find if I brush my hair slower and follow the brush with my other hand stroking hair down stops it flying over :)

templeofvenus
April 6th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Hmm mines opposite I have gone cone free and now I get static. I find if I brush my hair slower and follow the brush with my other hand stroking hair down stops it flying over :)

how odd then we are opposites in the static debate :D just shows hair is as unique as all of us!

IndigoOptimist
April 6th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Haha, I have it the other way round, that's why I don't used cone free. I did for about a month a year ago and my static was TERRIBLE! I always get some static around this time of year, but this was something else :s my hair kept sticking to my face and it drove me mad so I had to go back to using cones ;)