PDA

View Full Version : My One Year Hair Growth!

Earth Angel
April 2nd, 2012, 02:14 PM
Finally got to one year on LHC and have been tracking my progress on a quarterly basis ;)

I've only had about 4 inches on growth since March 2011 as I had a bit of a stall in July - October when it grew nothing :( added to that I had suffered a leg injury in Dec which probably stunted it further ......

My hair doesn't really look its best in the picture, but just an example of the difference in length (it was newly washed and although I oiled the ends it did look a little frizzy ....being fine an wavy too

I'm still pleased that it has shown some kind of growth though, just been trying out different oils, shampoos and condtioner to see what my hair likes best :p

Onwards to waist I hope ;)

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/vonlor70/30Mar12-1-1.jpg

jacqueline101
April 2nd, 2012, 04:31 PM
Your hair looks lovely.

PixxieStix
April 2nd, 2012, 04:40 PM
Hooray for progress! :D Congratulations on your length increase. Try to wear it up in protective styles and you'll be to waist sooner than you think!

caiti42
April 2nd, 2012, 05:02 PM
Your ends look a lot thicker!

sfgirl
April 2nd, 2012, 05:41 PM
I don't think there's anything bad about growing slow. You can learn updos and cute styles better. I imagine if I suddenly had classic hair, I would NOT know how to care for it.
Your hair looks healthy though, and that's the important thing.

lapushka
April 2nd, 2012, 06:14 PM
It definitely grew longer. :) Congratulations!

Earth Angel
April 4th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Thanks all :)

I did two micro trims in the year to neaten it up a bit and I think that has helped the ends to look thicker.

Also using some oils and taking better care of it has help (reducing heat styling etc)
I also keep it up during the week at work and at night and only have it down at weekends.

Just need to concentrate on how to get it looking less frizzy when it air dries ;)

summergreen
April 4th, 2012, 05:45 AM
yay good growing! And your hair is a lovely colour!

princessp
April 4th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Congratulations on your growth!