PDA

View Full Version : No damage results equal to flat ironing? *dreaming*

GoldberryHair
April 1st, 2012, 10:29 PM
I won't deny that I used to love straightening my hair, and they way it looks when people do...silky and smooth and shiny...it makes me miss doing it and get an urge to tackle mine (of course I won't)...I just wish there was a way to achieve the same beautiful results without the heat and damage...

Littlewing13
April 1st, 2012, 10:45 PM
Nothing will straighten like a flat iron, but there are no heat techniques out there (check youtube) that will help make hair straighter, but probably not that straight. Some are quite labour intensive &/or time consuming. One I know is a wrap method, & there are several ways of using a normal fan & stretching with a brush.

khrystyne572
April 1st, 2012, 11:48 PM
I too am searching for the elusive no heat straightening miracle. I don't think it's been invented yet. :(

Allychan
April 2nd, 2012, 12:47 AM
Google to to saran wrap, hair wrapping or the doobie. all methods to straighten hair without heat

StubbornLocks
April 2nd, 2012, 06:08 AM
It is probably not good for your hair but streching with a brush (as Littlewing13 says) might help if your hair is not that wavy. Mine is significantly less wavier, almost looks like flat ironed when doing this.