PDA

View Full Version : Yes To Carrots ?

barely.there
March 31st, 2012, 10:14 PM
Bought the conditioner today. did an ACV rinse, then put in the conditioner and helped it through with a shower comb. Seemed to do well on my hair :D will probably notice more results as I do more sessions. If you have tried this conditioner, what do you think of it?

I tried doing a search on it in the forum, and nothing really came up.

Annibelle
March 31st, 2012, 10:16 PM
I bought it but never used it. In the store, it smelled decent, but as soon as I smelled it at home, I realized it wasn't right for me at all! It smelled like bug spray to me! :( I think my nose was confused when I was shopping because I had sniffed too many products.

I really wanted that one to work, but that scent killed me.

caadam
March 31st, 2012, 10:18 PM
Here's a thread on the topic! Hopefully it helps. http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=35816

barely.there
March 31st, 2012, 10:51 PM
thanks for the link caadam! they must have changed the recipie because i dont see any cones on it ( like their used to be?)

annibelle- i think the smell is from the dead sea salts. someone on another forum mentioned the smell was similar to other dead sea products he had. to me, the smell is like a faint sweetness. it may have changed if the recipie changed.

cheetahfast
March 31st, 2012, 11:01 PM
I used the face cream and it was bad. Smelt funny. It also had tons of bad stuff in it despite the good rep :rolleyes:.

I guess I'm not much help :p.