PDA

View Full Version : day 19 of no heat ~ hair is significantly less greasy!

cutiepie11
March 31st, 2012, 06:20 AM
hello dolls :) so i completely stopped using heat on my hair and i'm on day 19 and before i had two annoying problems with my hair; too static and too greasy! but since i've stopped using heat my hair isn't static at all and its waaaay less greasy than it was before, i was washing my hair every other day but now i can go 2 more days without washing and i've noticed that my hair fall out has dramatically decreased! i'm very happy :inlove:

afu
March 31st, 2012, 06:32 AM
oh you lucky thing, i didn't see any improvement for months after stopping heat use! Hope the improvements continue :)

moon2dove
March 31st, 2012, 06:38 AM
Congratulations!

Happy growing from now on:toast:

kitcatsmeow
March 31st, 2012, 07:40 AM
Congrats! I was an abuser of the hair dryer, flat iron and curling iron for years. After I stopped my hair did a 180! It looks and feels like new hair. Now I run screaming from hot styling tooks. hehe

jacqueline101
March 31st, 2012, 07:46 AM
I was a heat appliance person too congrats on your hair.

barely.there
March 31st, 2012, 07:47 AM
awesome to hear! i am trying to leave my flat iron. so to style, i use a large round BBB and my blow dryer with the cool setting tapped down. baby steps!!!!! im glad you are having such positive results so fast!

StubbornLocks
March 31st, 2012, 08:33 AM
Congrats, this is really great! I would recommend not going back to heat styling ever (stopped blowdrying a long time ago but a few months back I was curious and impatient to see how my henna would turn out so I blowdried my hair and suddenly there were white dots everywhere)!