PDA

View Full Version : my frist hair photo

marobader
March 30th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I cut 21cm last april then I keept crying & I stop posting hair after almost a yea I gain 15 cm of the old 21 trimmed only 2cm at 74cm now and I think it need to be trimmed now :mad:
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7448/20120328183048.jpg
plz tell me what do u think ?

Tressie
March 30th, 2012, 04:39 PM
I think it's lovely, thick, shiny, gorgeous color, and in my humble opinion it doesn't need a trim. :flower:

ratgirldjh
March 30th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Beautiful :)

marobader
March 30th, 2012, 04:52 PM
thanks guys
but I forget to tell I use flat iron on it with a prodect for friz I don't know if it was obvious

redwoman
March 30th, 2012, 05:26 PM
I recommend tossing the flat iron out, embrace your "frizz" and if you must trim, a scant 1/4 inch is all you need. Your hair is shiny, lovely and dark. Really striking.

PixxieStix
March 30th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Looks great to me, I'd follow the advice about getting rid of the flat iron though. If you feel you need a trim, 1/4 inch is the most you'd "need". Lovely hair!

spookyghost
March 30th, 2012, 07:34 PM
I love it! Long and shiny, I think its beautiful:)

I would love any advice anyone has on embracing the frizz and to stop using the flat iron. I use the flat iron 3 times a week and I know I need to stop but my hair just looks awful without it. I use it on the days I wash my hair and then put my hair up on the other days. I need help!:D

Hyacinth
March 30th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Nice photo - you have really lovely hair!

Hollyfire3
March 30th, 2012, 10:45 PM
BEAUTIFUL hair!!! But i do suggest ditching the flat iron, yeah its hard, especially for us thick haired wavies with SO much hair everywhere if not straightened, i know how that goes. The damage isn't worth it, i flat ironed for 4 years nearly every DAY and now, my hair doesn't like to curl and is flat, i mean the total oposite of my natural hair and NOT in a good way, i HATE it and am working on making it bearable. My advice, stop now before you loose your chance, damage may mean loss of curl AND lots of frizz or ugly flat hair or terrible frizz and breakage. So please, for you hairand your peace of mind, try wrapping or lots of conditioner to weigh your hair down or both.:) Good luck!

katsrevenge
March 30th, 2012, 11:21 PM
It looks very nice... why trim.. unless it's splitting?

No more iron though.. I say that just because you are getting to the point that the damage will start becoming more obvious as the hairs age.

I have your curl factor... I live with the frizz or oil before doing it. Most of the time no one but me notices it anyways!

janeytilllie
March 31st, 2012, 12:04 AM
You have beautiful hair and your hemline is great. I wish my hemline was like that :)
IMO you don't need a trim, your ends looks very healthy and blunt :)

caiti42
March 31st, 2012, 04:16 AM
Very nice! You have kept a nice shape to it.

jacqueline101
March 31st, 2012, 07:36 AM
Looks good to me no trim needed and your hair is great by the way.

marobader
March 31st, 2012, 04:41 PM
thanks gus for all the advices & commplments
I need your help in something
I don't use the flat iron on my holl hair cause its difficult & I love my curls(I only do it to feel it become longer ) but my front hair for ayear or more now become very bad rough, dry ,frizzy, hard to mange,hase very tight curls & when I touch it feel bad & splite very quicly so I need to trimmed it every three week or so.so for a while now I use flat iron on it 3 time aweek I don't know the reason or what to do help plzz the other thing is it is thing from the front am I gettin bold ???