PDA

View Full Version : My youtube long hair channel

janeytilllie
March 29th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Update I deleted the youtbe account. I became overrun with weirdos messaging really rude and upsetting messages.

Hi everyone :)

I'm currently making some long hair care advice videos and tips on my channel.

I'm extremely nervous :o
and would welcome any advice or tips.

Here's my channel :o

My videos should be up within an hour.

Thank you :flower:

bunzfan
March 29th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Hi everyone :)

I'm currently making some long hair care advice videos and tips on my janeyguppy channel.

I'm extremely nervous :o
and would welcome any advice or tips.

Here's my channel :o
http://www.youtube.com/user/janeyguppy?ob=0

My videos should be up within an hour.

Thank you :flower:

Great video you have very healthy hair, don't be nervous are you going to do updo's to i have one or two myself.

janeytilllie
March 29th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Great video you have very healthy hair, don't be nervous are you going to do updo's to i have one or two myself.

Thank you :)

I'm not really going to be doing updo's because I suck at them :lol:

I'm mainly going to be doing hair advice such as dealing with breakage, oils, hair tools, hair toys, hair reviews, self trimming how do it etc. :)

I really like your channel :)

jacqueline101
March 29th, 2012, 05:21 AM
I like your channel its very helpful.

bunzfan
March 29th, 2012, 05:24 AM

I'm not really going to be doing updo's because I suck at them :lol:

I'm mainly going to be doing hair advice such as dealing with breakage, oils, hair tools, hair toys, hair reviews, self trimming how do it etc. :)

I really like your channel :)

Hey that's really useful it took me ages to figure out how to oil properly. Thank you .

janeytilllie
March 29th, 2012, 05:26 AM
My first Video showing me :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiLk14uqCS8&feature=plcp&context=C4f40c88VDvjVQa1PpcFNO6ZWjvq6PhsFJp_-NOq_goP7Z1HTmeqU=

janeytilllie
March 29th, 2012, 05:26 AM
I like your channel its very helpful.

Aww thank you :flower:

Sadie
March 29th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Very helpful video, I subscribed :-)

heidi w.
March 29th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Hey that's really useful it took me ages to figure out how to oil properly. Thank you .

Where's your oiling video? I made an oiling video some weeks ago, so I am interested in seeing how it compares with other such videos.

ETA: Twice now I've started watching the video posted in the initial thread, and can't hear a thing. I have the sound all turned up, my earplugs in so as not to disturb other users in the wifi cafe, and I can't hear a thing. Is your video without sound?

heidi w.

bunzfan
March 29th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Where's your oiling video? I made an oiling video some weeks ago, so I am interested in seeing how it compares with other such videos.

heidi w.

I hadn't considered doing one but i might if there was interest as i'm a wavy it might be of help to other with waves and curls.

heidi w.
March 29th, 2012, 09:57 AM
I hadn't considered doing one but i might if there was interest as i'm a wavy it might be of help to other with waves and curls.

What I wish I could do is get different hair types showing how they oil their hair in one single youtube video. I think it would be interesting to have a one-stop shop for actual, useful information, and showing people with different hair lengths how they oil their own hair. It seems far easier if people can see how hair is oiled, versus being described to how one does it. So much confusion can be tossed away.

I showed what I use to oil, how much I use, how I use a BBB to work it in the hair, and then how I put my hair up. If nothing else it's a starter kit for people to work with and jump off from.

heidi w.

Hyacinth
March 29th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Hi & thank you for your videos! I am a newbie here and so appreciate seeing a visual on how to care for hair, oiling, etc. Your hair is so pretty & you are doing an awesome job! :)

caadam
March 29th, 2012, 08:38 PM
What I wish I could do is get different hair types showing how they oil their hair in one single youtube video. I think it would be interesting to have a one-stop shop for actual, useful information, and showing people with different hair lengths how they oil their own hair. It seems far easier if people can see how hair is oiled, versus being described to how one does it. So much confusion can be tossed away.

I showed what I use to oil, how much I use, how I use a BBB to work it in the hair, and then how I put my hair up. If nothing else it's a starter kit for people to work with and jump off from.

heidi w.

That actually seems like a really good idea. I might do that one, sunny day. lol When the weather is nice and there's enough light in my room for video making. :)

PixxieStix
March 29th, 2012, 08:43 PM
I think your videos are coming along well. :) Good work! My only advice would be to possibly talk just a little louder as you have a lovely, soft voice, but that can be hard for the microphone to pick up.

Sewas
March 29th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Thank you for a very good video. You have lovely hair.

janeytilllie
March 30th, 2012, 03:04 AM
Very helpful video, I subscribed :-)

janeytilllie
March 30th, 2012, 03:08 AM
ETA: Twice now I've started watching the video posted in the initial thread, and can't hear a thing. I have the sound all turned up, my earplugs in so as not to disturb other users in the wifi cafe, and I can't hear a thing. Is your video without sound?

heidi w.

I think maybe my voice is too soft so perhaps your earphones are not picking up the sound so good?

I will talk louder in my videos :)

janeytilllie
March 30th, 2012, 03:13 AM

heidi w.

I think it is an great idea.
I think alot of people get confused with oiling trying to follow one person technique. I think one video of all hair types
1a-c/2a-c/3a-c/4a-c
showing their methods in one video would be great and helpful :D

janeytilllie
March 30th, 2012, 03:15 AM
Hi & thank you for your videos! I am a newbie here and so appreciate seeing a visual on how to care for hair, oiling, etc. Your hair is so pretty & you are doing an awesome job! :)

Hello and welcome to LHC :flower:
Thank you for the feedback. I'm very happy my videos are helping you in your hair journey :D
and thank you for the compliments :)

janeytilllie
March 30th, 2012, 03:17 AM
I think your videos are coming along well. :) Good work! My only advice would be to possibly talk just a little louder as you have a lovely, soft voice, but that can be hard for the microphone to pick up.

Thank you for the advice and feedback:D
I will talk louder in my future videos. :)
Thanks again

janeytilllie
March 30th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Thank you for a very good video. You have lovely hair.

Thank you! :flowers: