PDA

View Full Version : An old classmate's long hair!

icallitbliss
March 29th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Was shocked to see that someone I went to high school with grew his hair really long! (maybe not long by LHC standards...but still!) He's donating it to locks of love.

http://i41.tinypic.com/9u2jnq.jpg

Just thought I'd share. :)

*EDIT* Apparently he already donated his hair. I didn't know when I posted this...before and after pics a few comments down!

caadam
March 29th, 2012, 12:22 AM
You might want to suggest, if you can, that he donate to a different organization. Locks of Love will only accept certain kinds of hair; they're extremely specific on what kind of hair they'll take, and considering the type of hair he has, and its condition, Locks of Love will most likely throw it away. They won't use it.

It's really nothing against him—there are other organizations that will use his hair for good causes. He needs to do his research, and also know that all that great hair will go to waste if he donates it to Locks of Love.

Also, he might want to consider the fact, if that won't convince him, that Locks of Love doesn't GIVE wigs away. No, Locks of Love charges for wigs. None of their wigs are free, and actually cost a good amount of money.

honeydippedxo
March 29th, 2012, 12:29 AM
His hair is really pretty <3

caiti42
March 29th, 2012, 12:33 AM
I love the wave in his hair.

That's nice of him to donate it of he doesn't want it anymore

icallitbliss
March 29th, 2012, 12:33 AM
You might want to suggest, if you can, that he donate to a different organization. Locks of Love will only accept certain kinds of hair; they're extremely specific on what kind of hair they'll take, and considering the type of hair he has, and its condition, Locks of Love will most likely throw it away. They won't use it.

It's really nothing against him—there are other organizations that will use his hair for good causes. He needs to do his research, and also know that all that great hair will go to waste if he donates it to Locks of Love.

Also, he might want to consider the fact, if that won't convince him, that Locks of Love doesn't GIVE wigs away. No, Locks of Love charges for wigs. None of their wigs are free, and actually cost a good amount of money.

I'll try to pass along the message. I just thought his hair was neat considering it was really short in high school; it was very unexpected to see it now!

icallitbliss
March 29th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Update:

Well, apparently he already donated, and they took his hair just fine.

Here's another before:

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zjdqf.jpg

And after!

http://i41.tinypic.com/30ws0f7.jpg

caadam
March 29th, 2012, 12:37 AM
His hair is actually very nice (so shiny and taken care of)! I find it very courageous and selfless that he wants to donate it. I just wanted to put that out there because if he wants to do this deed, he needs to know where his hair will be the most useful and will go to someone or something that will mean something. I'm sure that he'd appreciate that. :D

But I agree. :)

ETA: Oh nooo. xD Well... now it's like, "Do you just not say anything, or break his heart?" lol Oh dear. Well, he looks good either way. Handsome face!

And of course they took his hair. They will always take the hair if someone donates, but that doesn't mean they'll use it. lol

DancingQueen
March 29th, 2012, 01:07 AM
He still looks good with the short hair, but the long hair was super hot. Hope he grows it out again :)

Amber_Maiden
March 29th, 2012, 07:46 AM
He looked so good with long hair! I hope he grows it out again! :)

PixxieStix
March 29th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Gorgeous hair, and how nice of him to donate, he looks great with both long and short hair. :)

summergreen
March 29th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Sooo shiny! Yep I hope he grows it again too. Never thought of wigs being made from men's hair for some reason!

Vasilissa
March 29th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Wow, that long hair has suited him perfectly, that's for sure! It's a rare thing when I actually like long hair on a guy. Hope he hasn't regretted his decision afterwards.

Quetiepi
March 29th, 2012, 06:07 PM
He looks a lot younger after the haircut. Both ways, long & short look cool, though.

jojo
March 30th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Wow! what a handsome man he is, love his hair before and after!

MonaMayfair
March 30th, 2012, 09:41 AM
I wonder if he'll regrow it? He's really cute either way!

GlennaGirl
March 30th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Great googly moogly but is your friend cute. LOVED the before but he's certainly cute afterward.