PDA

View Full Version : UGH!!!!! Help

tweetylonghair
March 28th, 2012, 09:41 AM
I dont know how to upload photos and the newest pic is in my album. I love my hair and doing colors and playing with the length and all.. The problem is I want a change and I want to cut it back to BSL.... even thoughI dont want to cut cuz I am SOOOO close to waist.. ugggg.. Any thoughts and opinions and advice would be great.:confused:

Vanille_
March 28th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Don't do anything for two weeks. If you still want to do it then, I'd suggest cutting only an inch or so at first.

barely.there
March 28th, 2012, 09:49 AM
I agree with Vanille. sleep on it. If you still want to cut it, perhaps only do a few inches, but still be below BSL. once its cut, it will take away that scissor-happy feeling you have.

MonaLisa
March 28th, 2012, 09:49 AM
your goal is 33 inches... Remind yourself why it is so...:)

Khiwanean
March 28th, 2012, 09:57 AM
As Vanillle already said, invoke the two week rule. If you still want to cut bakc to BSL after two weeks, by all means do so.

To add images, you have to go to the image in your album (click the thumbnail of the picture you want), copy the url of the page. Click the image button on your post and paste the url into the box that pops up. Now change the part that says "album.php" to "picture.php". Preview your post to make sure it worked. Hope that helps.

Macaroni
March 28th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Your last pic is BSL and it looks very nice. It will be easier to use fantasy colors at that length, but I recommend a short wait before cutting. When you're 100% comfortable with the idea, do it.

Amanah
March 28th, 2012, 10:05 AM
your hair is georgeous . . .

jacqueline101
March 28th, 2012, 11:05 AM
I'd wait on cutting it. Your hair is lovely by the way.

tweetylonghair
March 28th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Thank you for your replies so far.. I have wanted to cut it for the last month... so the 2 week rule has passed. Has far has being comfortable about it, I think I could be but I always hesitate.:rolleyes: So i just sit where I am and do nothin.. also alas is the stress I am feeling and therefore want to do something I can control.. is the other problem.

spidermom
March 28th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Reach one goal (waist) before you go in a different direction. It's good practice for the really important things in life.

WaterMusic
March 28th, 2012, 01:36 PM
As Vanillle already said, invoke the two week rule. If you still want to cut bakc to BSL after two weeks, by all means do so.

To add images, you have to go to the image in your album (click the thumbnail of the picture you want), copy the url of the page. Click the image button on your post and paste the url into the box that pops up. Now change the part that says "album.php" to "picture.php". Preview your post to make sure it worked. Hope that helps.

Or you can just right click on the picture and copy the image URL instead of the page URL. :)

holothuroidea
March 28th, 2012, 01:42 PM
It doesn't really sound like you want to cut it. Take a moment to remember your goal and why you set it.