PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use EO products?

Hairitic
March 27th, 2012, 07:59 PM
http://www.eoproducts.com/Categories/Hair.aspx
I saw a recommendation for their Smooth Conditioning Serum on one of the threads several days ago and checked out the site. I decided to try out their French Lavender Detangler Spray and placed my order. Well, I must have been really tired when I placed the order. My order arrived today and in the box, I found that I had also ordered the Keratin (sulfate free) Shampoo and Conditioner! I don't remember that at all! Anyone have any experience with their hair products? I am thinking of tying their All-Purpose Cleanser sometime.

curlsgalore
March 27th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I picked up some liters of a few things at Ross a while back. 1 rosemary mint conditioner, awesome for co washing (not too thick or thin) and a shampoo and conditioner set of the sweet orange or something. I've not had a chance to try out the shampoo/conditioner yet, but they smell good. How do you like the detangler?

Hairitic
March 27th, 2012, 08:39 PM
I picked up some liters of a few things at Ross a while back. 1 rosemary mint conditioner, awesome for co washing (not too thick or thin) and a shampoo and conditioner set of the sweet orange or something. I've not had a chance to try out the shampoo/conditioner yet, but they smell good. How do you like the detangler?

I'll let you know once I've tried it :p

curlsgalore
March 27th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Hmmm their serum looks nice and so do a few other items......pet Grooming and all purpose cleanser. I will have to wait till my next paycheck. May I ask, how long did shipping take?

Hairitic
March 28th, 2012, 08:48 AM
I placed my order on 3/18/2012 at 10:54 pm and I received it yesterday3/27/2012. So about a week :D

PrincessBob
March 28th, 2012, 01:52 PM
I have used the EO lemon clarifying condish for CO washing the last couple months. I can say that
it is nice smelling. I still have a cup left in the liter. Even with tons of rinsing it leaves a bit of an oily build-up in my neck and seems to have sprouted some pimples across my scalp, which is unpleasant.

curlsgalore
March 28th, 2012, 04:45 PM
FYI, you can get some, not all, of the EO products at vitacost.com for less money. It's worth looking in to. I see that EO's website also has free shipping after a certain $ amount, which is nice.

Hairitic
March 31st, 2012, 06:44 AM
Thanks for letting me know about VitaCost. I buy my supplements there and will be placing an order within the next cople of days ;).

curlsgalore
April 3rd, 2012, 09:33 AM
I ordered the serum with my vitacost order. I will post after I've received it and try it out. :)

Silver Strands
April 3rd, 2012, 09:51 AM
I hope you love it.
It's wonderful. I love how rich it is with all the oils and the smell is so lovely.
Like fresh roses with a little something else mixed in.
It has rose absolute which is an expensive essential oil.

I have used it in every way I can think of: deep pre-wash, a few drops after,
added to GFTN as a rich leave-in.
I've even used it on my skin, both alone and mixed with my regular lotion.
It lasts a long time and is a great value.

ETA: The only thing I don't like is that they have "serum" in the name which can
lead you to think it is a silicone serum.
No silicones, almost every oil and essential oil you can think of mixed together to form
a wonderful, rich hair oil.

ludwig20
April 4th, 2012, 12:13 PM
I'm using their French Lavender shampoo and it's quite nice!

Hairitic
April 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM
I said I'd report on the Detangling Spray. Well; better late than never :p. I LOVE it! I followed the directions and sprayed my (very) damp hair and then used my Tangle Teezer to brush through my naturlly tangly hair. Easy, peasy :). It continued to be easy to brush or comb through as it dried and after it dried. There's no greasy, waxy or coated feel to my hair strands :). Just nice, soft and strong tresses. I'll be buying it again when this bottle gets low :D.

curlsgalore
April 5th, 2012, 08:17 PM
I said I'd report on the Detangling Spray. Well; better late than never :p. I LOVE it! I followed the directions and sprayed my (very) damp hair and then used my Tangle Teezer to brush through my naturlly tangly hair. Easy, peasy :). It continued to be easy to brush or comb through as it dried and after it dried. There's no greasy, waxy or coated feel to my hair strands :). Just nice, soft and strong tresses. I'll be buying it again when this bottle gets low :D.

Thanks for your review....I think :p. Off to browse.....