PDA

View Full Version : Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo

sashinka22
March 26th, 2012, 07:42 PM
anyone using\tried it ?
i purchased it this week, and tried it for the first time yesterday.
this is the first "natural" shampoo i try without all the harsh stuff and cones.
i felt weird and dried my hair. maybe i'm the cones and regular cheap shampoos person? i love how they feel and clean my head. i just wanted something healthier, bc of the biotin and stuff. i will continue use it a few times and see if it gets better, i think bc all of the great reviews it deserves another chance.

anyone?

Fairlight63
March 26th, 2012, 08:51 PM
I have used it before & I think that I liked it. I have not used it in a while. I don't remember it making my hair dry. I have a bunch of shampoo & cond. that I alternate through, need to pull it out again & use it & give an updated review of it :)

cheetahfast
March 26th, 2012, 08:59 PM
I personally don't really like avalon organics very much...or shampoo :shrug:.
I'm not sure which ones I used by them, but I found it drying too and my hair is naturally a bit dry, so it was a disaster.

I ended up regifting the (nearly full) bottles to a coworker, who loves it, go figure.

styric
March 27th, 2012, 07:57 AM
I actually found the lavender one a bit too heavy when I first tried it. I should try it now that my hair loves heavy moisture..

sashinka22
March 31st, 2012, 06:26 PM
ugh. i dunno, i guess i'm the cones and regular shampoos person. i liked h&s and loreal.. anyone else?
are cones that bad?
my hair is dry as hell so this even more drying...i couldn't even comb it.. big no.

swearnsue
April 1st, 2012, 11:52 AM
I think it has proteins in it.

ChloeDharma
April 1st, 2012, 12:54 PM
ugh. i dunno, i guess i'm the cones and regular shampoos person. i liked h&s and loreal.. anyone else?
are cones that bad?
my hair is dry as hell so this even more drying...i couldn't even comb it.. big no.

If cones work for you then i don't see why you should have to give them up. I quite like cones in a conditioner.