PDA

View Full Version : Katniss Everdeen (hungergames) Complex hairstyle tutorial

sweetestpoison
March 26th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I did the braid the other day and somebody posted a picture of another hairstyle from the movie worn by Katniss. I figured i should tackle it and see how it went, it went so well i was asked to do a tutorial on it. Sooo without further ado:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf7QJpIFvGs&feature=plcp&context=C4a94b40VDvjVQa1PpcFOMKqmALrPc2K0ZaA2_RIVm dqEVvRri2Yc%3D

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTssGAUHTMw&feature=youtu.be

the original picture i was shown is found in the description, for the final result skip to the last minute or so of part two. Enjoy :cheese:

Bagginslover
March 27th, 2012, 12:38 AM
That is absolutely wonderful! Massive thank from me, and from my friend too :)

bettylibertine
March 27th, 2012, 03:53 AM
This is awesome!

Pegasus Marsters
March 27th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Eeee thanks for that, totally watching it now. :) My hair's still too short but one day ONE DAY I will do Katniss hair.

MaryLA
March 27th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Great job!

Arya
March 27th, 2012, 07:58 AM
I love this hairstyle! it really is practical, I would wear it for all my street-dancing and aikido classes. I have pictures in my album from a year ago. ^__^

schweedie
March 27th, 2012, 08:23 AM
It looks really lovely! And you're so cute. :D I wish I had enough hair to pull it off.

sweetestpoison
March 27th, 2012, 11:00 AM
It looks really lovely! And you're so cute. :D I wish I had enough hair to pull it off.

Thank you :) Your hair looks to be plenty long enough though!

This is awesome!

No problemo n_n i love tackling challenges and when bagginslover posted the picture for the original 'do i HAD to at least attempt it

schweedie
March 27th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Thank you :) Your hair looks to be plenty long enough though!
Oh, it's the thickness that's the problem more than the length, I think. I kept marvelling at how much volume your hair has and thinking my braids would be so tiny in comparison! I definitely think I'll at least try it at some point, though. Perhaps the next time I'm going to see the film. ;)