PDA

View Full Version : CWC Success!!

PlushMistress
March 26th, 2012, 11:48 AM
After finding this forum over the weekend, I decided to try the CWC method to cleanse my hair this morning before work. What a difference it made in my hair! It's so shiny and soft and not frizzy at all, yet my roots aren't greasy and heavy the way they are on the days between washings when I only use conditioner. I can't believe trying this never occurred to me before, as I've had long hair my entire life. Thanks for being such a great resource!

malin_798
March 26th, 2012, 12:43 PM
After finding this forum over the weekend, I decided to try the CWC method to cleanse my hair this morning before work. What a difference it made in my hair! It's so shiny and soft and not frizzy at all, yet my roots aren't greasy and heavy the way they are on the days between washings when I only use conditioner. I can't believe trying this never occurred to me before, as I've had long hair my entire life. Thanks for being such a great resource!

I'm so glad you found something that works for you! :cheese: There are a lot of great things to learn here :)