PDA

View Full Version : Trader Ratings?

snowbear
March 7th, 2008, 11:46 PM
Am I missing the obvious, or are they not (yet?) on this version of LHC?

Dvips
March 8th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Don't know... but I'll ask the Admins!

snowbear
March 8th, 2008, 09:09 PM
Any news? I've noticed the swap boxes are getting passed around again, and it's going to be hard to know how many trader ratings someone had.

AmandaPanda
March 9th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I just noticed my trader ratings are gone :( I had over 50 :mad:

snowbear
March 9th, 2008, 07:37 PM
I just noticed my trader ratings are gone :( I had over 50 :mad:
Mine are gone too, although I only had two. (Although I technically should have three, but moonchaser didn't give me one for the silly sock exchange. I blame pregnancy brain. :grin:)

PatGear
March 9th, 2008, 10:57 PM
I'd also like to know the status of the trader ratings, please. Without it, we pretty much can't add any new people to the swap boxes.

OhioLisa
March 10th, 2008, 01:13 AM
I was at 120-something... I dont wanna start over! :P

Seriously though, us swap box folks do kinda need TRs. :( I hope we can get them back...

Jennifer
March 10th, 2008, 06:03 AM
That's another thing that is on the to-do list. :)

snowbear
March 10th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Splendid, thank you!

Liluri
March 18th, 2008, 01:47 AM
I don't suppose we can start a thread until we get back our ratings at all? I've been in a swap with 2 people that I'd like to thank and make a note of it so I don't forget?

basak
March 18th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Liluri, I noted everyone that I owe trader ratings. Since the hairtype stats are back, I'm thinking this will be back shortly.

FoxFire
March 22nd, 2008, 09:47 AM
Liluri, I noted everyone that I owe trader ratings. Since the hairtype stats are back, I'm thinking this will be back shortly.

Boy, I sure hope so! I am doing my first trade right now, and want in on the swap box in the future. Hopefully our wonderful Stephanie can find the time soon (BTW, THANK YOU STEPHANIE FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!):toast:

Jennifer
March 23rd, 2008, 06:04 AM
I don't suppose we can start a thread until we get back our ratings at all? I've been in a swap with 2 people that I'd like to thank and make a note of it so I don't forget?

I think this would be ok in the interim. Before the trader ratings system, this is how it used to be done! One person would have to start it and be make the edits on the first post. Otherwise, I think it'd be pretty difficult to follow.

I'd prefer this to be a well known member with a lot of previous posts and trading experience since the ratings would be trusted to this person. It'd need to be someone fairly active to be sure the ratings would be kept up to date as well.

Send me a PM if you're up for the job and I'll make it a sticky on the swap board once it's determined who's going to do it. :)

Chromis
March 31st, 2008, 12:37 AM
I'd love to give some happy transactions some nice shiny trader ratings, but I'm not seeing where to do so. Can anyone enlighten me

:cheese:

Miss Murphy
March 31st, 2008, 01:53 AM
Chromis, the trader ratings are not back up yet.
Maybe you can keep a note somewhere, and then you can do the ratings once the feature's back :)

OhioLisa
March 31st, 2008, 02:51 AM
Any word from mods on when that might happen? My list is now 18 people long, just since LHC's crash. :blushing:

Chromis
March 31st, 2008, 03:06 PM
Oh yay I'm not going crazy! I'll pm myself a note to keep track then :D

happylynngilmer
March 31st, 2008, 03:22 PM
My list is now 18 people long, just since LHC's crash.

And here I was wondering how I was going to keep track of three LOL

happylynngilmer
April 1st, 2008, 02:24 PM
Is there a way to look up how many we ratings we had?

PseudoScot
April 1st, 2008, 05:04 PM
Any word from mods on when that might happen? My list is now 18 people long, just since LHC's crash. :blushing:

Hehehe, well some of us keep falling victim to your nice pretties and kind manners :)

Liluri
April 2nd, 2008, 04:44 AM
I'd be happy to start a thread in the swap section for trader ratings if Mods are ok with it but I'm not sure if I qualify for a long term member with good standing :)

I'm presuming we could enter our names and who we owe a positive rating to so other people can point to it? Then if you want to count all of yours you can edit your own entry to reflect the ratings you've received? Is that simple enough.

For example I'd have
2 for PeggyE
1 for sapphire-o
1 for Leisha
and I could add theirs if they noted them in the thread?

Miss Murphy
April 2nd, 2008, 05:55 AM
I'd be happy to start a thread in the swap section for trader ratings if Mods are ok with it but I'm not sure if I qualify for a long term member with good standing :)

I'm presuming we could enter our names and who we owe a positive rating to so other people can point to it? Then if you want to count all of yours you can edit your own entry to reflect the ratings you've received? Is that simple enough.

For example I'd have
2 for PeggyE
1 for sapphire-o
1 for Leisha
and I could add theirs if they noted them in the thread?

Liluri, that is such an awesome idea!
That way, we could both keep track and check out if we want to know about a certain member's standing.

Liluri
April 2nd, 2008, 06:41 AM
Liluri, that is such an awesome idea!
That way, we could both keep track and check out if we want to know about a certain member's standing.

Cool I haven't overcomplicated it :) I'll wait until I get at least one mods ok and then I'll start it.

OhioLisa
April 2nd, 2008, 09:34 AM
The only prob would be finding tradings left by others for us. We would have to basically search through the entire list of people to see who has said something.

harpgal
April 2nd, 2008, 12:10 PM
Liluri, go for it! Just please keep your records very neat and up to date.

FoxFire
April 2nd, 2008, 02:19 PM
Ok, I'll start:

1 Positive rating for HippieChick!

Euphony
April 2nd, 2008, 04:18 PM
The only prob would be finding tradings left by others for us. We would have to basically search through the entire list of people to see who has said something.
It might be a bit complicated but it'd be better than nothing I think. To find trader ratings for an individual you could go to the thread and on each page hit the Ctrl and F button at the same time, this pops up 'Find' then type in the person's name that you are looking for. You'd have to do it for each page, so of course that's less than ideal - but it could work.

OhioLisa
April 2nd, 2008, 04:52 PM
Eh. More trouble than it's worth to me. I'll keep my own records and post them later. :shrug:

AmandaPanda
April 2nd, 2008, 05:15 PM
Well, couldn't the person who posts the thread just update the original post to add everyone's positive/negative ratings? I can see how some people may want to read comments, but all I really need to know is who has positive ratings

I believe this is what we did before we got the trader rating feature the first time around.

Anyway, it can't hurt to try it. I know I would use it

eadwine
April 2nd, 2008, 11:38 PM
If one person keeps track of them and updates daily, and all the people giving/receiving ratings just PM them to that one person, that should work, me thinks?

Garnett
April 3rd, 2008, 12:10 AM
that seems like a huge responsibility for one person. I think the idea of a thread, where everyone just writes what fb they are giving will work for now.

Also.. when we trade at TBB, do we mark the feedback here?

physicschick
April 3rd, 2008, 07:31 AM
Re the trader rating temporary thread, it shouldn't be hard to find the information since Liluri will be updating the first post regularly, if I understand correctly. Liluri, thanks for taking on this task. :flowers: I hope it won't be necessary for too long before the official trader ratings return.

Re TBB, I think we'd better limit ratings at LHC to swaps arranged at LHC. After all, we don't rate each other here on our ebay auctions, for example.

Garnett
April 7th, 2008, 01:46 PM
okay that makes sense. I'll ask over at TBB if we can have a trader rating setup there then. Thanks :)

morningstar
May 12th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I would like to give OhioLisa postive trader ratings on the MTM stick I purchased on the swap forum. It was packaged and shipped in a timely manner. She is also sweet and funny...:)