PDA

View Full Version : A delicious "Hi" to all!

Deliciosa
March 15th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Hi you Hair breeding crowd,

after letting my hair grow for now almost 16 years, with pauses of growing caused by cutting, i finally arrived here.
I really would like to meet more German "Rapunzels" especially in Berlin. And also like to share my knowledge of homemade cosmetics, cause i am doing my own now for a couple of years.

hope we get allong well

Deliciosa

zift
March 15th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Hi there!
I'm not German though I could welcome you right?Wow 16 years is a long time,how long is your hair? Curious minds would like to know:D

Accolady
March 15th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Welcome to LHC, so glad you are here.

Jump right in, cake will be here at six!

Karen Marie

:)

Deliciosa
March 15th, 2008, 05:15 PM
ui what a warm wellcome - mmmhhh cakey ;)

like i said, my growing was interrupted by cutting ;) so now i have waistlinelength around 80 cm

Deliciosa
March 15th, 2008, 05:20 PM
a little question: why is your journallink (zift) not working with me?! is it just me that i am limited?
And another ;): why are my posts are not automatically counted?
oh yes there was one other question in my head: ehm i want to join the german social group but somehow the link is not working for me, it says something that i am not allowed ...admins and stuff...confusing. I even dont know where those social groups were hiding ;)
and cant i edit my posts???

zift
March 15th, 2008, 05:45 PM
a little question: why is your journallink (zift) not working with me?! is it just me that i am limited?
And another ;): why are my posts are not automatically counted?
oh yes there was one other question in my head: ehm i want to join the german social group but somehow the link is not working for me, it says something that i am not allowed ...admins and stuff...confusing. I even dont know where those social groups were hiding ;)
and cant i edit my posts???

Hello ,
My blog is friends only that's why you cannot see it. But the journal link in my signature was from the old LHC and it's broken,I should fix it.Thanks for reminding:)
And (just assuming) public journals and albums and also social groups are also for people that have 25+posts. You might have to post a little before you can enter the groups(someone correct me if I'm wrong please).

Deliciosa
March 15th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Deliciosa, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

and i see this all the time :confused:

zift
March 15th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Oh that probably means you're trying to access where you don't have permission to, like someone's private blog which you have to be their friend to read and comment or a public blog or album which requires 25+ posts to view. I just realized your post counts aren't going up though. Weird:confused: Maybe the introduction thread doesn't count.

ETA: I see that being a newbie in the new LHC forums is not easy now. You'll feel bad when you try to reach blogs and stuff and cannot but many members here prefers making private blogs for protection. And we used to advice newbies to look for their hairtwins and search up their journals for inspiration and hair-care ideas but now the public section isn't available as well. So you have to upgrade yourself by posting on the forums to be able to start seeking for hair-care wisdom. Once the articles are back this problem will be fixed though. These are recovery times for LHC. We should be more patient :)

Deliciosa
March 15th, 2008, 06:43 PM
First of all thank you for YOUR patience with me :)
And dont get me wrong, i really like to read some of the articles especially those about herbs and stuff, but sometimes there is just nothing to say or to add to it...

But i found another odd think and a resulting question popped into my head caused by that: I really want to set my signature,but i only found the "show the signature"-click-in-thingy.
I mean i search for it in the whole CP but cant find it....:(