PDA

View Full Version : could this be an effect of the weather?

afu
March 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Over the past few weeks i've noticed a big improvement in the condition of my hair, however im getting uneven results. My fringe, crown, underneath and even my lengths are looking so much healthier but i keep finding that i get a frizzy layer at the back of my head, when the underneath is lovely and sleek and wavey. I was wondering, could this be an effect of the environment caused by wearing my hair down on cold blustery days? i only wear my hair down a couple of days a week max but i don't know what else could be causing the differentiation :/

fridgee
March 23rd, 2012, 04:55 PM
I'm not sure why the weather would affect that one area only.

Is it in the area where you rest your head against your pillow when you sleep normally? It could be friction from your pillowcase, if you use a cotton one you might like to try a silk one and try putting your hair up at night. :flower:

afu
March 23rd, 2012, 05:10 PM
Is it in the area where you rest your head against your pillow when you sleep normally? It could be friction from your pillowcase, if you use a cotton one you might like to try a silk one and try putting your hair up at night. :flower:

Thanks for the suggestion Fridgee, why couldn't i think of that! I usually sleep in a braid but maybe i'll try bunning it up on top of my head more instead :)