PDA

View Full Version : Suave Antidandruff Shampoo-Worth it?

feb26
March 23rd, 2012, 12:28 PM
Ok, I was flipping thru my guilty lil secret (Cosmo magazine) :blushing: & noticed an ad for Suave Shampoo-they've come up with a line of antidandruff, flake & itchy scalp shampoos.
The ones I'm interested in are the coconut version (looove the smell of coconut) but wondering: is it worth the $$$? anyone tried it? and how well would the antidandruff condish work if used by itself, in conjunction with solid shampoo bars??

I love me my 2-in-1 H&S that I keep for flakes, but, if there's something, nicer-smelling, girlier out there that works as well or better...well, I'm in!

Miss Maisie
March 23rd, 2012, 01:19 PM
I used it this winter when my scalp was driving me crazy. I liked it! I didn't use it every day (I usually stay -cone free), but it helped.

kahuna
March 23rd, 2012, 01:51 PM
i tried suave antidandruff and it worked ok. i heard really good things about selsun blue.

have you tried using a different conditioneer?

Maelyssa
March 31st, 2012, 03:40 PM
I used it this winter when my scalp was driving me crazy. I liked it! I didn't use it every day (I usually stay -cone free), but it helped.

I saw an add for this myself and was considering getting both the shampoo and conditioner (coconut and Shea butter one) but am strictly. Cone free. I thought these were as we'll. What cones are in them?

shirohane
March 31st, 2012, 08:32 PM
i tried suave antidandruff and it worked ok. i heard really good things about selsun blue.

have you tried using a different conditioneer?

Selsun Blue semi-worked for me but it also weakened my hair a lot, so I wouldn't really recommend it. (I was shedding a lot more when I used it.) :(