PDA

View Full Version : Randomly came across this, thought you guys might appreciate...

Littlewing13
March 21st, 2012, 03:46 AM
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LettingHerHairDown

Was actually looking up ewoks to draw, this pic came up & I thought "oooh I forgot how nice her hair was!"

Interesting insight on the up vs down thing.

Amber_Maiden
March 21st, 2012, 08:23 AM
Hmm... Very interesting.

KaasKnot
March 21st, 2012, 09:11 AM
Aaand I just lost an hour surfing the Black Hole...

Don't think I've seen that one before, thanks.

heidi w.
March 21st, 2012, 09:30 AM
This character in reality for most of her life has worn her hair quite short, around the longest something around the shoulders, but no longer that I have EVER seen. However, I did like the costumes the movie, and of course the hair. It is my belief that these are extensions.

I did not read the article itself -- merely looked at the picture. I began to read and it was filled with opinion, and I just got bored.

Thank you for sharing.

heidi w.

Sundial
March 21st, 2012, 10:57 AM
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LettingHerHairDown

Was actually looking up ewoks to draw, this pic came up & I thought "oooh I forgot how nice her hair was!"

Interesting insight on the up vs down thing.

I bet you a plate of cookies that you were playing Draw Something! :eyebrows: I was also having trouble drawing ewoks and had to resort to Googling images of them

jacqueline101
March 21st, 2012, 11:26 AM
Its very interesting.

Freckled.Thing
March 21st, 2012, 12:26 PM
Aaand I just lost an hour surfing the Black Hole...

Don't think I've seen that one before, thanks.

Wow, you got away after only one hour? TV tropes is one of my favorite websites but whenever I go on it I get stuck in the labyrinth for at least two hours. It's so addictive! "Black hole" is the perfect term for it.

melusine963
March 21st, 2012, 01:52 PM
No, no, no, I will not go clicking all those links now. I have to finish making dinner. Damn it.

pepperminttea
March 21st, 2012, 02:05 PM
Under the Films link: I completely forgot about that moment in Secretary when he washes her hair, love that part! :crush:

ladyshep
March 21st, 2012, 02:10 PM
Neat headband braid. Her hair was pretty long to do that hairstyle. Pretty.

Littlewing13
March 23rd, 2012, 02:44 AM
This character in reality for most of her life has worn her hair quite short, around the longest something around the shoulders, but no longer that I have EVER seen. However, I did like the costumes the movie, and of course the hair. It is my belief that these are extensions.

I did not read the article itself -- merely looked at the picture. I began to read and it was filled with opinion, and I just got bored.

Thank you for sharing.

heidi w.

Yeah its kinda a half wig, you can see her hair is a slightly different shade/texture from the braid back. Pretty tho. very natural looking

Littlewing13
March 23rd, 2012, 02:48 AM
I bet you a plate of cookies that you were playing Draw Something! :eyebrows: I was also having trouble drawing ewoks and had to resort to Googling images of them

It was! How'd you guess? ;) Great game