PDA

View Full Version : To bang or not to bang, that is the question.

joflakes
March 19th, 2012, 01:35 PM
I'm not sure whether or not my hair is best with or without bangs. :confused:

I'm hoping the lovely people of LHC will be able to give me an honest opinion!

I don't want to post my face into a thread directly that is open to the world, haha, so if you wouldn't mind looking in my album, I would like to know what you all think?

To bang or not to bang?!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=9891

Thanks so much in advance!

Jo

Gothchiq
March 19th, 2012, 01:38 PM
yes bangs!

Kristin
March 19th, 2012, 01:39 PM
You have bangs in all of those photos and they look cute! I'd say you are a bang girl- go for it!

What kind were you thinking?

joflakes
March 19th, 2012, 01:55 PM
I was kinda thinking of the straight across ones that I have in a couple of those photos. I'm just worried that they make my face look fat! Also that my hair is too short for them at the moment...it's just past jaw length.

pink.sara
March 19th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Love bangs on you! Super pretty :)

Amber_Maiden
March 19th, 2012, 01:59 PM
I like... no love... the bangs on you! They look fantastic!

joflakes
March 19th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Thanks everyone! :D

I think a thinner, but full, straight across bang may be in order.

I'm gonna sort my hair colour out first, leave it for a few weeks then cut it. I invoke the two week rule!

battles
March 19th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Just keep in mind how long it'll take to grow it out if you decide you no longer want them. I do think they would look very cute, though!

aisha.christine
March 19th, 2012, 02:06 PM
I love the way the blunt fringe looks on you! :)

But, I agree that the 2 week rule is a good idea; just on the off-chance you decide you really don't want them.

turtlelover
March 19th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I think you have a perfect face for bangs.

joflakes
March 19th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Thanks all!

No one has warned me off urgently so far, haha. I will leave it a couple weeks to think about it!

eicamawa
March 19th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I love how you look with bangs!

pepperminttea
March 19th, 2012, 03:20 PM
They do look cute on you, but do you have a bang-less photo for comparison? :) (Even if it's only bang-less because you're wearing a headband or something.)

novemberfoxtrot
March 19th, 2012, 03:45 PM
oooh I especially like the ones with your orange hair (second to last picture). I want bangs desperately but I don't think I can pull it off. So let me live vicariously through you! : )

ravenheather
March 19th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I think you would look good with either. I'd go no bang, but that's just what I like right now. You really do wear them well though.

joflakes
March 19th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Thanks!

I've uploaded a photo without them. I think I look best with my face framed...but I want to know what the world thinks!

jacqueline101
March 19th, 2012, 04:26 PM
I love the bangs.

CanadaSquirrel
March 19th, 2012, 05:31 PM
I'm not sure whether or not my hair is best with or without bangs. :confused:

I'm hoping the lovely people of LHC will be able to give me an honest opinion!

I don't want to post my face into a thread directly that is open to the world, haha, so if you wouldn't mind looking in my album, I would like to know what you all think?

To bang or not to bang?!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=9891

Thanks so much in advance!

Jo

Actually, I thought the one from Nov 2010 where your bangs were long looked the best. I wish I could get away with that, but I kinda need bangs - tried to grow 'em out in 2002 and it looked terrible on me.

joflakes
March 19th, 2012, 05:34 PM
I love the bangs.

Thanks!

Actually, I thought the one from Nov 2010 where your bangs were long looked the best. I wish I could get away with that, but I kinda need bangs - tried to grow 'em out in 2002 and it looked terrible on me.

I loved that cut.

I might just get them shaped more and see if I like them better without losing the length. That way if I like them longer I can keep them and if I still want bangs I can chop at a later date! :cool:

Macaroni
March 19th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Yes to the bangs.

icallitbliss
March 19th, 2012, 05:39 PM
I think you look great both ways, but I like the no bangs or side bang on you.

patienceneeded
March 19th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Love the bangs! Any type would look great on you!

joflakes
March 20th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Thanks all! :)