PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Hollyfire3
March 19th, 2012, 11:40 AM
I REALLY didn't want to start a new thread for this, please someone just answer quickly.
I used a protein heavy shampoo yesterday,(bumble and bumble voume shampoo, it was a small sample), and literally made my hair STRAIGHT, now, i think it is the protein to blame because i have had this problem before with my hair now protein sensetive do to serious issues from this summer. I want to do an SMT to fix all of this, i will use aloe, mollassas and Aussie 3 minute miracle. Is Aussie 3 minute miracle protein heavy or contain ANY proteins? ALso, can i put this in my hair without shampooing first, put a swim cap on, go swiming then wash out the pool water and conditioner or should i wet my hair, go swiming, then wash once out of pool, then do the SMT? Or should i just was a usuall and NOT do the SMT? I am just trying to get my curls back (well, what else is new.....)

rock007junkie
March 19th, 2012, 11:51 AM
You can always condition your hair prior shampooing. I do it all the time and it works well.

Hollyfire3
March 19th, 2012, 11:55 AM
You can always condition your hair prior shampooing. I do it all the time and it works well.

So, wet hair for the pool, the condition after rinsing pool water out? Would that work?