PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me for I have sinned...

bubblyredhead
March 19th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Soooo my bangs set off my temper a little to much today with everything else that has been going on and I went to walmart and bought one of those at home permanent straighteners and even thought twice about it ok more than twice and still did it... so far only my ends feel semi dry like I haven't used conditioner in a couple washes and everything else is doing well, but I had to confess. Why does boy drama always equal hair drama?!?!?!

Kiwiwi
March 19th, 2012, 05:33 AM
Aww, sweetheart.
I believe we feel out of control in those situations so we do something drastical with what we can control, which is our body. To make us feel better.

You only straightend your bangs? That's not as bad as your whole head. Because bangs are short and if you want to keep them you'll cut them more frequently anyway so the damage will be cut off sooner.
But, you will have to live with the newgrowths different texture within days/weeks.

I hope it'll be fine!

Sillage
March 19th, 2012, 06:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/WDXmD.gif

;D just playing

Why does boy drama always equal hair drama?!?!?!

:( awww girl, been there done that. HUGS!

bubblyredhead
March 19th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Thanks guys and luckily my hair is mainly straight it just has random flips on the ends sadly one of those flips is right smack in the middle of my bangs. I thought about messing with just the bangs but ummmmm did all my hair because i don't know? At least I didn't chop it or dye it!

Avital88
March 19th, 2012, 08:08 AM
hehe i totally understand! well at least as its not a thing you are gonna do more regular ,i think your hair will be ok..
i have to confess that i put blue black dye on my bangs 1 week ago..
And im very happy:p
Sometimes we just have to do something

Macaroni
March 19th, 2012, 11:21 AM
That's not so bad, it looks good and no harm done.

Kristin
March 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Most of us have done something stupid because of a boy. It'll be okay- it doesn't sound like it turned out that bad...but I wouldn't do it again.

I must confess that I put a couple of feathers in my hair using microbeads last week just because I was bored; I really liked them, but a bunch of hairs came out when I removed them. Not good.

Gothchiq
March 19th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Oh crap. My advice is to go do a protein treatment on your hair and then an oil treatment. I did that a year ago with the straightener and I am still paying for it. After I did it, things seemed fairly copacetic until about 3 months had gone by, then the curl came back, the frizz came back, and the ends started splitting like crazy. Pamper the crap out of your hair asap and plan on doing trims until the damaged part is gone.

spidermom
March 19th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Oh dear! I hope the consequences aren't too heinous.

elbow chic
March 19th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Ah, boy drama. Usually for me boy drama involves more liver damage than hair damage, so really, you have chosen wisely here. HUG!

DaniVerde
March 19th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Women are not responsible for their actions when dealing with boy drama...

And I usually handle man problems by opening the ice cream tub :p