PDA

View Full Version : Does my part look normal?

Miss Catrina
March 17th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Parting my hair in a standard straight line just doesn't work with my current hair length, so it's all just kind of swept forward from one point - and sometimes that part looks really thin to me!

http://i40.tinypic.com/s5fvqu.jpg

What do you think? Does it seem normal?

(sorry for the nastiness in the background!)

ETA: I know the flash is kind of making it look worse than it is, but it still freaks me out...

Miss Catrina
March 17th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Is it possible to smell bad over the internet? Cause I'm starting to think I do...

jeanniet
March 17th, 2012, 08:18 PM
I think it looks fine. If you've never looked at the top of your head before, sometimes you think it looks worse than it really does.

Don't be impatient for replies. Often weekends are pretty slow.

Bedhead
March 17th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Yep, looks normal to me!

holothuroidea
March 17th, 2012, 08:24 PM
I don't really know what a "normal" part is, but the top of your head is lovely normal or not.

When my hair was shorter I tried desperately to force my hair to do what yours does naturally but it always insisted on parting straight down the center, stupid hair!!

Miss Catrina
March 17th, 2012, 08:33 PM
I think it looks fine. If you've never looked at the top of your head before, sometimes you think it looks worse than it really does.

Don't be impatient for replies. Often weekends are pretty slow.

It seems like it happens every single time I post, LOL. :p Anyway, thanks! Sometimes it looks weird from the front as well, but when I smooth it with a BBB that fixes it.

LisaB234
March 17th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Your hair looks great! I like how it lays nice and smooth - very pretty. I have some weird cowlick/part thing going on so my hair, even past bsl never lays flat. Anyway, looks great!

turtlelover
March 17th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Your hair looks normal, and by the way, you look great w/ short hair. I don't usually like it on most people, but you pull it off sooooo well. It is adorable!

PixxieStix
March 17th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Looks pretty normal to me, I wouldn't be worried about it. :)

RapunzelKat
March 18th, 2012, 12:42 AM
It looks fine to me! :) It looks like your hair just wants to part that way ;) I also have a funky part - it goes perfectly straight until it gets to the back of my head, then it likes to cut over in a weird diagonal. If I don't get it just right, it looks like I have a bald spot on the crown of my head :bigtongue:

Shesta
March 18th, 2012, 02:12 AM
To me it looks just normal. "Keep calm and carry on" :D

melusine963
March 18th, 2012, 01:08 PM
It looks much like my BF's parting does. His hair is only slightly shorter than yours (judging by your avatar) and falls the same way. So it looks normal to me. :)

CarpeDM
March 18th, 2012, 01:14 PM
It looks totally normal to me!

Coffeebug
March 18th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Absolutely 100% normal as far as I can see... and very very shiny!

Amber_Maiden
March 18th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Looks fine!!!

lapushka
March 18th, 2012, 01:21 PM
It looks perfectly fine to me! :)

PrincessBob
March 18th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Most parts look very thin. I move my part around, now, but even with my hair which constantly gets "Oh, it's so thick" comments, it looks thin at the part. No worries, by the way, yours doesn't look particularly thin IMO.

jacqueline101
March 18th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Looks normal to me.

white.chocolate
March 18th, 2012, 03:11 PM
I see nothing wrong with it. It's cute! :)