PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share...

brok3nwings
July 23rd, 2008, 06:40 AM
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/brok3nwings/progresso-1.jpg

Yes i know, you all have seen my progress this month or so, but i just had fun to do it and it is so much easyer to compare :) And i thought that this could also go to the thread of the different colours your hair can have deppending on the light...(or the stupid camera)

As you can see i have no photo of February...

lora410
July 23rd, 2008, 06:41 AM
woow thats good growth for only 7 months!!!!!!!

brok3nwings
July 23rd, 2008, 06:50 AM
lora410 thanks! Im hopping that in January next year my hair will be at the ALMOST at the midle of my back (im hopping) i have to start taking my vitamins again...i stoped cause i asked my boyfriend if they could make me go fatter and he said yes, sometimes vitamins do that :( yes i dont want to get any more weight

Siava
July 23rd, 2008, 06:52 AM
That *is* good growth. I'm jealous! :)

Islandgrrl
July 23rd, 2008, 07:02 AM
Wow, you're getting some seriously great growth there! Good for you!!! Looks beautiful, too :)

NurseMama
July 23rd, 2008, 07:08 AM
That is some incredible growth! Wow! I love the month to month pictures. It looks really healthy as well....

Monsterkitti
July 23rd, 2008, 07:11 AM
Oh wow thats a really good way to see the growth over months. Youve got some amazing growth :)

squiggyflop
July 23rd, 2008, 07:48 AM
very interesting color changes in different lights

Indigo Girl
July 23rd, 2008, 07:49 AM
Congratulations on your growth, your hair looks great! Very healthy. :bluesmile

Elleyena
July 23rd, 2008, 07:52 AM
Wow, your hair looks so pretty! Thanks for sharing

FrannyG
July 23rd, 2008, 08:15 AM
Beautiful growth, and beautiful hair. I'm very happy that you wanted to share. Just lovely! :flowers:

sibilum
July 23rd, 2008, 08:24 AM
Yay! Thanks for sharing, I love to see hair progress pictures! Congrats on the amazing growth!

katiana
July 23rd, 2008, 08:53 AM
lora410 thanks! Im hopping that in January next year my hair will be at the ALMOST at the midle of my back (im hopping) i have to start taking my vitamins again...i stoped cause i asked my boyfriend if they could make me go fatter and he said yes, sometimes vitamins do that :( yes i dont want to get any more weight

Your hair looks just beautiful! What great growth over the past couple of months!

I have never heard of vitamins causing weight gain? That's new to me..I know multi-vitamin shakes,protein bars for weight gain do since they have high calories..but not heard of that with a multi-vitamin.

Tressie
July 23rd, 2008, 09:06 AM
Wow!!! Great pics! Thanks for sharing! It's amazing how the color appears so changed due to the lighting! The growth is very obvious and should be a real inspiration to us all! TB on the way to Classic!!:cheese:

Exodus
July 23rd, 2008, 09:18 AM

Just an intake of vitamins wont make you gain weight. You never asked you boyfriend why vitamins would make you gain weight, just belived what he said right on?

But for your hair growth, it looks good, it not impossible att all that you'll be att the length you want to when you want to.

sexyjacksparrow
July 23rd, 2008, 10:21 AM
Wow - your hair has done beautifully in six months.

Blueneko
July 23rd, 2008, 10:55 AM
That is super awesome growth! Excellent work!

jeno
July 24th, 2008, 01:48 AM
WOW! Amazing! Your hair looks really good, healthy.

I wish I had taken monthly pictures like that... I will start today!