PDA

View Full Version : OMG Milestones!

SarieQ
March 15th, 2008, 12:04 PM
I have had three mile stones in just the past week!!!! :cheese:
1) I now can't do a full braid with my arms over my head. I have to finish the braid over my shoulder!
2) I had my hair down to dry after scalp washing and DH rubbed my back while giving me a hug. I told him that he was pulling my hair. He was like "how?" My length has gotten past BSL to where he was pulling at the ends when rubbing my midback!!!!
3) I used to have to put my hair up in the shower to soap up and scrub my back. Now I can just put it over my shoulder and it all stays over my shoulder!!!

florenonite
March 15th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Yay, that's so exciting when you notice things like that! It's not necessarily noticeable on the tape measure, but it's definitely noticeable to you!

Patrycja
March 15th, 2008, 01:00 PM
huhray! your a even longer hair now :D

domonic_uk
March 15th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Well don SarieQ

harley mama
March 15th, 2008, 01:18 PM
How exciting for you!

Your hair looks wonderful.

ChloeDharma
March 15th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Congratulations :)

Your hair does looks lovely. I loved those milestones like when your hair is down and you go to reach for something and realise your hair is pulling you back as it is still between you and the sofa/chair.

My recent one which has been happening for a while but i didn't twig it meant something till recently is when i lean forward sitting down and my hair brushes my thigh or forearm.

FrannyG
March 15th, 2008, 02:53 PM
That's wonderful! :happydance: I really love those mini-milestones, and they are very exciting aren't they?

ReadingRenee
March 15th, 2008, 03:09 PM
YAY! I 've had a few of those milestones myself recently although Im not quite yet to BSL and its exciting! I love LHC because where else can you share the momentousness of those moments and have people get excited with you?

Gumball
March 15th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Congrats, SarieQ! You pulled a hair hat trick! That's a lot of milestones to be hit with. All really fun ones, too! Good growing! :)

SchnauzerMom
March 15th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Reaching a milestone is always a great thing. Your hair looks very pretty.

SarieQ
March 17th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Thank you, everyone! It is so exciting! I finally feel like a true "long hair" now!

Blueneko
March 17th, 2008, 09:56 AM
That is super exciting! Your colour is gorgeous! More photos!

SarieQ
March 17th, 2008, 10:06 AM
I haven't had a chance to see if my photos will upload to my albums. I think I saw others getting some to go, so I'll have to try again soon.

I also forgot to post another milestone. When DH and I went out last week, I wore my hair down (which I hardly ever do). I kept having hair brushing against my upper arm almost at my elbow. I kept looking for the shed hair that was doing this, but it ended up it was my hair!

spidermom
March 17th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Your hair looks very beautiful, SarieQ.

tiny_teesha
March 20th, 2008, 05:13 AM
CONGRATS! Your hair is looking much thicker! kudos to you!!!

Sarahmoon
March 20th, 2008, 05:35 AM
Congratulations! :flowers:
The feeling of your hair touching your back is great, isn't it?

FaeryTails
March 20th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Congratulations, your hair looks amazing!

Stagecoach
March 20th, 2008, 06:02 AM
Wonderful, SarieQ! And your hair is looking absolutly fabulous right now!!

lora410
March 20th, 2008, 06:06 AM
wooowhooo you grow girl!!!:cheese:

Xandergrammy
March 20th, 2008, 06:07 AM
:cheer: for milestones!!! Your hair looks beautiful!