PDA

View Full Version : Does your hair have a split personality?

ladyshep
March 15th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Mine does!!!!

In the winter, it needs a lot of moisture otherwise staticville and splits. When it gets warmer it does a 180; it has too much moisture and needs a shampoo and conditioner that is anti humidity otherwise it gets all poofy and swells. What is up with that?

Also, I need three to four different shampoos. A clarifying for my oily scalp and head and shoulders for the dandruf. Then the rest of the locks have different needs in the winter and the summer.

Anyone else have this going on?

turtlelover
March 15th, 2012, 02:44 PM
My hair is psychotic, and what it wants seems to change from day to day. It seems to do FINE w/ no cones for awhile and then it suddenly wants cones. If I switch and always use cones for awhile, then my hair suddenly goes whacky and demands no cones. A simple clarifying never fixes it. I can't tell if my hair wants moisture, protein, or oil, and I can't tell whether it wants to be wavy or curly. It can't even decide whether to be long or short! I think I should name my hair Medusa. :p

Hollyfire3
March 15th, 2012, 03:17 PM
My hair is psychotic, and what it wants seems to change from day to day. It seems to do FINE w/ no cones for awhile and then it suddenly wants cones. If I switch and always use cones for awhile, then my hair suddenly goes whacky and demands no cones. A simple clarifying never fixes it. I can't tell if my hair wants moisture, protein, or oil, and I can't tell whether it wants to be wavy or curly. It can't even decide whether to be long or short! I think I should name my hair Medusa. :p

This, i have psychotic, crazy hair also! Psycho hair, its driving me crazier then i already am!

Seeshami
March 15th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Yea the naughty mess has his own personality. He likes to be spoiled and to spit out all hair toys.

Kayla Nyx
March 15th, 2012, 03:42 PM
:p no, mine behaves pretty well actually.

Amber_Maiden
March 15th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Yep, it likes to grow slowly, but loves to pampered with expensive products and loves expensive hair toys... diva... lol

ladyshep
March 15th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Ha Ha Ha!

Does anyone else have to use several shmpoos and conditioners to meet your hair's needs??

I'm glad my hubby isn't annoyed about all of my shampoo bottles.