PDA

View Full Version : Longcurlygirl... On youtube :)

longcurlygirl<3
March 14th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Hey my ladies and gents. I was writing to say I have made an account on youtube to promote tips and advice on anything with curly [Or just hair!] for anyone new or even those who wish to see certain product reviews. Check me out at http://www.youtube.com/user/Longcurlygirl and even ask for me to do a certain video. Don't hesitate!

DakarNick
March 14th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Nice job! You and your hair are beautiful. I wish you luck on your growing!

Edit: since you said... a braid video would be cool!

rock007junkie
March 14th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Oh my God, you have so much hair!!! Beautiful

Copasetic
March 14th, 2012, 08:09 PM
One of my LHC heroes is on youtube! Awesome :)

cwarren
March 14th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Awesome video!

I'd love to see a video on how you would style your curly hair for a formal event :)

ladyshep
March 14th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Very neat, but I can hardly hear you for some reason. I have all of the volumes turned up.

Cool hair!

sonrisa76
March 14th, 2012, 09:14 PM
such beautiful hair :) will you make a video of a cameo bun? :flower::flowers:

Honeyfall
March 14th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Yay! I can never get enough advice on how to manage curls. Good luck with your videos, I know I will be watching! :)

longcurlygirl<3
March 15th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Thank you everyone, I will try to post most likely during the weekends due to school :) and thanks for the support!

Hollyfire3
March 15th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Thank you everyone, I will try to post most likely during the weekends due to school :) and thanks for the support!

You posted something about your hair shedding a bit, i worried for you, did it ever stop?:confused:

longcurlygirl<3
March 16th, 2012, 03:11 PM
You posted something about your hair shedding a bit, i worried for you, did it ever stop?:confused:

Yes I did, and my shedding has stopped thanks to God. :)

Maktub
March 16th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Your hair is AMAZING :thud:

Hollyfire3
March 16th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Yes I did, and my shedding has stopped thanks to God. :)

Oh good! Did you ever find out what caused it? I am SO glad it stopped! I feel VERY bad for ANYONE who looses more hair then they should, it would devestate me.

lapushka
March 16th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Very neat, but I can hardly hear you for some reason. I have all of the volumes turned up.

Same here. It's really hard for me to hear.

Other than that, cool vids! :)

longcurlygirl<3
March 16th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Oh good! Did you ever find out what caused it? I am SO glad it stopped! I feel VERY bad for ANYONE who looses more hair then they should, it would devestate me.

Haha yes I think it was from just not eating well and the y hairs were really long so normal shed and I think for combing too hard?

longcurlygirl<3
March 16th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Same here. It's really hard for me to hear.

Other than that, cool vids! :)

Sorry, it was night time and I was shy at first but I will speak louder and even do a whole new video on my how to, so I can simplify everything in one video?

Hollyfire3
March 16th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Haha yes I think it was from just not eating well and the y hairs were really long so normal shed and I think for combing too hard?

Yeah, i have lost many of hairs to poor combing...(curses stupid mess on head) i understand, i am glad it stopped and you figured it out to prevent it in the furture. Your hair is GORGEOUS BTW, i meant to tell you that sooner....:o

longcurlygirl<3
March 16th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Yeah, i have lost many of hairs to poor combing...(curses stupid mess on head) i understand, i am glad it stopped and you figured it out to prevent it in the furture. Your hair is GORGEOUS BTW, i meant to tell you that sooner....:o

aww you are so sweet, You have lovely hair as well :)

Maktub
March 16th, 2012, 05:41 PM
I liked your videos and can't wait to see the next ones !

Small suggestion for the futur (and also yes do speak a little louder or use a microphone :)

--> I like when hair care videos are very focused one one thing that is specified in the title.

ex. Home made deep treatments
ex. Protecting our curls when sleeping
ex. Favorite protective styles
ex. How to comb
etc.

Rather than general titles (ex. hair care 1, hair care 2 ...) with videos full of great information but then it gets hard to find when we ask ourselves in a few weeks : "hum, where did she mention this deep treatment product name again ??" ...

Don't know if I'm the only one who thinks likes this (I might be !). Feel free to disregard this idea !

And again, can't wait to see the next ones ! :flower:

longcurlygirl<3
March 17th, 2012, 12:08 PM
I liked your videos and can't wait to see the next ones !

Small suggestion for the futur (and also yes do speak a little louder or use a microphone :)

--> I like when hair care videos are very focused one one thing that is specified in the title.

ex. Home made deep treatments
ex. Protecting our curls when sleeping
ex. Favorite protective styles
ex. How to comb
etc.

Rather than general titles (ex. hair care 1, hair care 2 ...) with videos full of great information but then it gets hard to find when we ask ourselves in a few weeks : "hum, where did she mention this deep treatment product name again ??" ...

Don't know if I'm the only one who thinks likes this (I might be !). Feel free to disregard this idea !

And again, can't wait to see the next ones ! :flower:

Thank you very much :) I mean I am new to all of that so I might redo a whole new video :)